• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

ClyderMan

I put it here so all know what kind of user you are!

I got this message because I tryed to add free hosts without advertise to this board of my good will. Only want help someone who didn't find this free hosts.
Maybe moderator should kick out this kind of users?

This is posted by Cyber named user!

fu*ker
stop spamming you little f*cker!

Cyber @
-» aka c1
-» could I? when?
-» Free Webspace - 10MB Free!

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
I put it here so all know what kind of user you are!

I got this message because I tryed to add free hosts without advertise to this board of my good will. Only want help someone who didn't find this free hosts.
Maybe moderator should kick out this kind of users?

This is posted by Cyber named user!

fu*ker
stop spamming you little f*cker!

Cyber @
-» aka c1
-» could I? when?
-» Free Webspace - 10MB Free!

Shut up ClyderMan, Cyber is a respected member here (in my book, im sure some agree).

Now instead of causing trouble just help people.

Oh yeah, at least Cyber doesn't go around posting threads about portland every 10 mins.

1 more thing, Its not called good will, its called trying to get your post count up and spamming.
</rant>

Re: Re: Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

I say same to you...thank you!
I don't need any childy avatars...you can keep them. Take a look, if I come to 200 messages for example you aint gonna see any avatar ... he he...
I think avatars if for you and people like you, what's the profit of some message counts..nothing, or do I get some reward after 100 messages?

Originally posted by bubbleboo

Shut up ClyderMan, Cyber is a respected member here (in my book, im sure some agree).

Now instead of causing trouble just help people.

Oh yeah, at least Cyber doesn't go around posting threads about portland every 10 mins.

1 more thing, Its not called good will, its called trying to get your post count up and spamming.
</rant>
:D

Last edited:
Personally, I think you deserved whats you get but thats just me. One don't have to keep posting new threads to show his good will. Perhaps you can try this little button called "edit" next time. And you should refrain from posting some useless co-brand next time. Besides, 2 cents tell me that you are just trying to get more post counts and not really showing "good will". Lol.

Originally posted by zakath
Besides, 2 cents tell me that you are just trying to get more post counts and not really showing "good will". Lol.

Exactly what I am thinking. It's not good will at all. It's spamming/trying to get a high post count etc etc etc..

Personally, people like Clyderman are just lame.

Re: Re: Re: Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

Originally posted by ClyderMan

I think avatars if for you and people like you, what's the profit of some message counts..nothing, or do I get some reward after 100 messages?

If you help people, after a while you get the joys of helping geniune people who need geniune help.

Tell me now what is the reward for high message counts, do I get free host or Mercedes Bentz or what? Tell me, I become curious now what the profit of many messages are?

Ask mod if he could zero my count of messages every day, if you feel better then, if there is zero all days :D
It doesn't matter what number there is for me zero or 1000, it doesn't matter :D

Originally posted by bubbleboo

Exactly what I am thinking. It's not good will at all. It's spamming/trying to get a high post count etc etc etc..

Personally, people like Clyderman are just lame.

Last edited:
Seriously I dont have a clue. But I suspect that certain people here thinks that a higher post count gives them certain superiority over "newbies", lol. Its just like climbing up the social ladder, just that its now the internet "society". How interesting.

Everyone stop fighting! It's stupid; this is a free webspace forum, if somebody wants to post about a web host then just let them. What's the point of whining about it?

I agree with you, let them post who want do it. Host is host whoever this host are, and nobody force anyone to use some host. I did the add only for helping others, that's all :cool:

Originally posted by +chips
Everyone stop fighting! It's stupid; this is a free webspace forum, if somebody wants to post about a web host then just let them. What's the point of whining about it?
:cool:

why do all of you have to fight about stupid things we here to help one another.

anyway cyber won`t swear you for nothing you must have told cyber something.anyway just cool it clyderman this is my opinion i think you should be banned for spamming.you think if you spam you`re learning anything you can learn alot from what you post.and it tells alot about a person who just comes here to spam and get a high post count.

Telling someone to go to portland.co.uk isn't helping them persay...it's just a wake-up call. Adless free hosts [on the most part] suck! :p

cyber is a good member. how can we know you didn't make it up? but yeah stop fighting and peo should close this since it is a personal attack on cyber.

Back