• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

that includes this thread, which obviously was so you could rasie your post count (a compaint about a user in the FREE WEBSPACE forum??)

Did I post cobrand today?

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
It's obvious that people don't want you to post threads about random hosts and cobrands, so just stop. It's getting annoying, and you're flooding the forum with them.

I don't want to go into other people's business.. but you see..it is good occasion to boost your post count when you are going into them... And that's called SPAM

Damn...forgedet the count..take it to zero if it disturb you? It doesn't matter to me what it shows because I never add avatars or need this childy images :cool:

Originally posted by Cyber
that includes this thread, which obviously was so you could rasie your post count (a compaint about a user in the FREE WEBSPACE forum??)

Someone mentioned I can delete this thread, hos it this done?
Tell me and I'll delete this thread!

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
Did I post cobrand today?

No, but this time you're continuing to post in a thread that doesn't even belong in this forum, or the community at all. Apparently you don't seem to get it. We don't like you. Simple. You wouldn't have gotten on our nerves if you hadn't posted thread after thread after thread about hosts, and crappy ones at that..(i.e. Fateback, which had a horrible past)

Damn...forgedet the count..take it to zero if it disturb you? It doesn't matter to me what it shows because I never add avatars or need this childy images :cool:

Avatars are not childy images... they are on the other hand to help represent a person on these forums. I have interests in military equipiment and strategy so I feel my avatar serves me well.

I think you belongs to kindergarden with your avatars mr. generalissimus :D

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Avatars are not childy images... they are on the other hand to help represent a person on these forums. I have interests in military equipiment and strategy so I feel my avatar serves me well.

Sure sure...when born in fifties, I'm sorry for my weak english but it's not my first language :eek:

Originally posted by bubbleboo
You need to find out how to spell properly.

Your probably just a little 11 year old.
:eek:

I think you belongs to kindergarden with your avatars mr. generalissimus :D

This is exactly why everyone hates you here... you started off on the wrong foot, and you insult others.

Learn proper grammer and spelling before you post here. My grammer and spelling may not be that great, but at least I try. Also english is not my first language either.

yeah sure.

how do you like this, jerk?

ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar!

oh no! i called you a liar! go screw your self :angry2:

This will be another long thread for SPAM

Apparently, I admit that I do want to boost my count ... Though, I see a lot of threads are very funny and useful... however, this one is worthless.. the intention of it is obvious.. boosting your count...

This entire issue isn't even about posting useless host/co-brand or whatever. Its about whining and more whining to the general public about your personal "crusade" against another member. Whether his remarks are fair or not is not for us to know but please kindly settle this issue among yourselves instead of turning this forum into your personal battleground, ok?

Originally posted by Cyber
yeah sure.

how do you like this, jerk?

ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar! ClyderMan is a liar!

oh no! i called you a liar! go screw your self :angry2:

Could I add to this?

1. Clyderman is a liar
2. He insults people when they do not insult him
3. He posts Co-Brands every five mins that he found on a "List"
4. He is a spammer
5. For someone born in the fifties, so what that makes you 50-65 years of age? Yeah right.
6. He sucks up all the time
7. 75 posts in 6 days is disgusting.
8. For a 50-65 year old he has disgusting grammar.

BTW, this is my last post on this thread its getting out of control.:angry2:

:cry2: :cry2: I am another disgusting member here..

Date Registered: 12-20-2001
Total Posts: 80 (7.91 posts per day)

I'm not intersed in stars or army, I dont care about stars and spanglers, I don't have any ICQ's, sorry!

If so don´t insult others who are.

If you want to continue this fight then contact me on Private Messaging.

Back