• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

Let me ask, what have I done to you, that's give you right to send all this threaten pm-mails, tell me now because it would be interesting to know? As far I know we have not even spoke or wrote to each others, right. I recommend you stop this posting because I have nothing against you, I don't even know you.

p.s cyber you also posted the first, try to remember better, I think you have bad memory?

This was posted in first message of this thread, and of course to me as pm-mail:

This is posted by Cyber named user!

fu*ker
stop spamming you little f*cker!

Cyber @
-» aka c1
-» could I? when?
-» Free Webspace - 10MB Free!

Originally posted by Cyber
i said i sent that one!!!!! are you blind?

Last edited:
He said HE sent the first one.

YOU made up the second one.

Know how I can tell?

The first one was in bold and included his sig.

In the second (fake) one you forgot to add the sig and it was in Italic

So, go away. :angry2:

Jesus, just stfu up and stop whining. This is the internet, idiot, stop taking things so personal. So what if someone called you names, deal with it. None here is interested with your little war against cyber. Go cry to your momma. Thank you.

Both is posted to me, no need to set up anything...and this is also on italic, suspose you know the vb codes :D

Originally posted by bubbleboo
He said HE sent the first one.

YOU made up the second one.

Know how I can tell?

The first one was in bold and included his sig.

In the second (fake) one you forgot to add the sig and it was in Italic

So, go away. :angry2:

Clyder, i know you were trying to get people against me, but the problem is, i'm a respected member and your not. forget it d00d

Clyderman, shut the hell up. You know that Private Messaging is for private discussions, and are not to be shared on a free webspace forum. You have spammed this forum with trashy webhosts, and it is obvious that you are immature and have no concept on how to keep a private discussion private. People are not out to get you and make you a target, but you must understand that this board is for discussion of free hosts by all means, but is not for the repeated spamming you have committed which is against the rules. I suggest you take some time out, Clyder, and grow up.

Also, Cyber is a highly respected member here, that I agree with. Clyder on the other hand has no respect here, because of his repeated spamming.

Clyder, you can delete this thread yourself.

Never, only tryed to get you end posting this pm-mails you posted because I didn't see any reasons for posting this kind of mail to me. As I said, I don't even know you and have nothing personal against you! It doesn't matter to me how respected you're or not are here.

I think all users have rights to add web hosts and space, or have I to ask you what can be added or not added before add hosts?

Originally posted by Cyber
Clyder, i know you were trying to get people against me, but the problem is, i'm a respected member and your not. forget it d00d

you werent "adding webhosts"! you were spamming stuff that no one wanted. no one responded to your gay posts! spammer!

Originally posted by ClyderMan
Never, only tryed to get you end posting this pm-mails you posted because I didn't see any reasons for posting this kind of mail to me. As I said, I don't even know you and have nothing personal against you! It doesn't matter to me how respected you're or not are here.

I think all users have rights to add web hosts and space, or have I to ask you what can be added or not added before add hosts?

Yes but the repeated spamming of hosts that we all know are horrible is not acceptable. I seen many of your posts.

For god sake, You haven't posted anything good.

Everyone knows Portland sucks.

I think only like 5% of users here like Portland, and have signed up.

Even my 7yr old sister has a website and knows Portland sucks.

I think I have all right to defend my self from people like cyber, and people who call me lier. I have never try to spam anything as far I know. You should handle people with fair...but looks that someone here have priviledges to post whatever mail to other users. If you administer this site this way, I can tell you that it's the wrong way you do it. Be fair against old and new users.
I don't need to grove...in fact I think I'm older than you, if you're born in early fifties you may say grove to me?
Never say shut up to me, because it comes like a bumerang back to you and I say shut up to you now!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Clyderman, shut the hell up. You know that Private Messaging is for private discussions, and are not to be shared on a free webspace forum. You have spammed this forum with trashy webhosts, and it is obvious that you are immature and have no concept on how to keep a private discussion private. People are not out to get you and make you a target, but you must understand that this board is for discussion of free hosts by all means, but is not for the repeated spamming you have committed which is against the rules. I suggest you take some time out, Clyder, and grow up.

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
I think I have all right to defend my self from people like cyber, and people who call me lier. I have never try to spam anything as far I know. You should hande people fair...but looks that someone here have priviledges to post whatever mail to other users. If you administer this site this way, I can tell you that it's the wrong way you do it. Be fair against old and new users.
I don't need to grove...in fact I thing I'm older than you, if you're born in fifties you may say grove.

Oh, I can assure you now Giancarlo is much, much, much older than you.

and we handle everyone fair :)

It's obvious that people don't want you to post threads about random hosts and cobrands, so just stop. It's getting annoying, and you're flooding the forum with them.

Clyder get a friggin' clue!

I think I have all right to defend my self from people like cyber, and people who call me lier.

Based on what I have seen here I can call you a liar like Cyber did. You are a untrustworthy person.

I have never try to spam anything as far I know.

You spammed saying portland was the best and everything when we all know it sucks.

If you administer this site this way, I can tell you that it's the wrong way you do it. Be fair against old and new users.

Absolutely, that is why I reach my judgement from looking at the posts of a particular user, in this case, you.

I don't need to grove...in fact I thing I'm older than you, if you're born in fifties you may say grove.

So what if you are older than me? I am probably going to be the future leadership, along with everyone else here around my age, we are the future leadership and generation of the world. I am going into politics, so who knows I might end up being a future leader.

Back