• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cyber - No need to send this kind of pm-post to me!

You can not count, if 1954 it's 47, right!

Don't complain, I try to ansver to all your messages directed to me, what's wrong with that? I have not lie anything here, never.
I think it start to stink around you cyber. Every fair user can already see and feel from what direction wind is blowing.

Once more time I request moderator to close this topic, please?

Originally posted by bubbleboo

Could I add to this?

1. Clyderman is a liar
2. He insults people when they do not insult him
3. He posts Co-Brands every five mins that he found on a "List"
4. He is a spammer
5. For someone born in the fifties, so what that makes you 50-65 years of age? Yeah right.
6. He sucks up all the time
7. 75 posts in 6 days is disgusting.
8. For a 50-65 year old he has disgusting grammar.

BTW, this is my last post on this thread its getting out of control.:angry2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
You can not count, if 1954 it's 47, right!

You certainly don´t act like one. You act like you are 11.

Even though I am 17 I act a whole lot more mature than you.

Maybe I start to act like you all others here, when I have to reply to all stupid messages, and I become similar as you here?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You certainly don´t act like one. You act like you are 11.

Even though I am 17 I act a whole lot more mature than you.

Maybe I start to act like you all others here, when I have to reply to all stupid messages, and I become similar as you here?

Cant you take the hint,

we do not like you

Look, you insult my age and my future and that I don´t take lightly.

I dont reply this thread anymore, or my count go too high, and you get angry once again?

If good will is handle this way, something here in this forum is wrong?

I believed I did a favor for someone when added space and hosts? I believed this forum was here for FREEWEBSPACE or similars?

I couldn't know that I have to ask someone what can be added here, because it looks someone else than mods/admins here permit what can be added here and what can not be added here.

Maybe better rulez would help, if this users who complained and threaten me all the time make rulez here.

Hope this gonna be closed?

believed I did a favor for someone when added space and hosts? I believed this forum was here for FREEWEBSPACE or similars?

But you keep on posting webhosts that we all know that are bad. And if you take time and read several posts here these co-brands and hosts are bad.

I couldn't know that I have to ask someone what can be added here, because it looks someone else than mods/admins here permit what can be added here and what can not be added here.

You must stop spamming hosts and co-brands we already know that are bad. Read my previous statement.

If you even bothered to search the forums I am sure you will find half of the substandard hosts you reocmmend have been mentioned previously!!

Back