• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datablocks.net is BACK!

Datablocks

Datablocks.net is BACK! [PHP4/MySql/20MB/POP3 Free!]

Hello all!

It's good to be back!

Datablocks is back in action as a FREE and paid web-hosting provider!

Our Free Account:

Yourname.datablocks.net
20 MB Space
5 POP3 E-mail Accounts
Ftp Access
PHP4
1 Mysql Database
24HR Support
Daily Backups

Please take a look at all my offerings at:

http://www.datablocks.net

Thanks!

John
Datablocks.net

PS. Sorry it took so long!

Last edited:
hello jan - may i have your express permission to post here? whats that? yes? why thankyou :-* muah

..i got a 500 internal server error

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.datablocks.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Site works fine for me

But please think about changing the georgia font in the menu, it's horrid :(

Also, I cant ping you:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\default>ping datablocks.net
Ping request could not find host datablocks.net. Please check the name and try a
gain.

C:\Documents and Settings\default>

Originally posted by shockfire
Also, I cant ping you:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\default>ping datablocks.net
Ping request could not find host datablocks.net. Please check the name and try a
gain.

C:\Documents and Settings\default>
datablocks.net doesn't resolve to an IP address, try www.datablocks.net instead :)

Hello all

I seem to be experiencing some DNS outages in certain areas.

I'm working with my ISP to resolve the issue..

Most of the world can see datablocks while a small amount cannot!

Should be fixed soon!

Thanks!

John
Datablocks.net

All fixed!

The problem was with our secondary DNS server.. it was not syncing properly with the primary and was giving back the wrong IP addresses!

All should be fine now

Thanks

John
Datablocks.net

I am now using Datablocks to host my v.Bulletin forum :) . I hope your free service stays around for a while. Don't feel like changing hosts again.

Originally posted 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, it's been awhile. John, where's my money, you crook?

You KNOW I can ruin your reputation, John. You'd be best off to send me the money you stole from me right away.

Ok guys.... last time I talked to him, last year I believe, I showed him our contract and proof that he owed me the money. After lying to me and holding me off for a couple of weeks, his attitude turned to "I'm in Canada; You're in the USA, so you can't sue me or do anything!"

John...... Really..... I suggest you try and be honest... straighten things out with me.... and then MAYBE you can convince some people to trust you. I doubt you want me to let everyone know about our past and the many times you've screwed me over.

^^^^^^^^^^
Posted this 2 weeks ago. John from DataBlocks promised to pay me the money he stole if I removed the post. So I removed the post but never got the money. Here it is; a warning about dealing with this guy.

Back