• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

0,10114,5168115,00.jpg

0,10114,5168103,00.jpg

Obviously the heat (or something else) made the Japanese tired towards the closing minutes. The last goal was given to them on a silver platter. The same thing happened to Iran. Not sayng that being tired is an excuse, but it's a reason.

striker said:
Obviously the heat (or something else) made the Japanese tired towards the closing minutes. The last goal was given to them on a silver platter. The same thing happened to Iran. Not sayng that being tired is an excuse, but it's a reason.

Or is it just because the Aussies trained that little bit extra hard in the weeks leading up to it =d

I stayed up to watch it last night... was about to go to bed until cahill scored... watched the rest in utter disbelief.

Three goals in the last 8 minutes while getting dominated for most of the previous = other team got tired.

Czechs let me win some extra cash :D ...they look like one of the favourite to win the world cup, if can continue this good form...brazil who?

striker said:
Three goals in the last 8 minutes while getting dominated for most of the previous = other team got tired.

I would have to agree but the Japs should have known the game lasts for 90 minutes! Maybe they need to go back to their training camp and make use of it! :lol:

Craig said:
I didnt think Brazil was that good tonight.

That's because they were playing at 70%, they are pretty much guaranteed going through the group stages where they will most likely face Italy or the Czechs. You can tell Brazil were not playing at 100% because we did not really see Ronaldinho attacking the opposition, something he does so well when he needs to.

They will definitely get past the group stages, if they come out at the top of the group then they will go on further into the semi-finals and maybe further. If they are runners-up in the group, then they will go out to Brazil.

England against Trinidad today. They may be at the top of their group right now. But in 2 hours or so, that will all change.

Back