• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller, you keep profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
konsam said:
can anyone offer me a reseller plz i need one !!
Well...i know whrere to get a 5GB free reseller account..contact me via MSN, Yahoo! or AIM...see public profile

Hello,

This is Adam (Owner of AC-Webhosting).

For one, I do not ever remember having Pat on my support team.

I have a support team of 7 people.

Im 14, and you may say that im too young to be able to manage a server and the bills? But, the answer is NO im not.
I have a sucessful business, and hope to keep it running and offering affordable webhosting to everyone.

You can post negative comments about me if you wish, to which I will not be offended by. I would NEVER I repeat NEVER leave my clients, should I ever with to close AC-Webhosting I would inform them 28 days before, and get them alternative hosting.

Whoever thinks that a teen cannot have a business, your totaly wrong.
Ok, some teens don't know what the hell they are doing, and would run a mile at the first sight of Linux Root. But that certainly is not me, I have an extreamly great knowlage of webhosting, and Linux.

So, cut out the rubbish.. The bottom line is..

TEENS CAN OWN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS

Regards,
Adam.

AC-Webhosting said:
Hello,

This is Adam (Owner of AC-Webhosting).

For one, I do not ever remember having Pat on my support team.

I have a support team of 7 people.

Im 14, and you may say that im too young to be able to manage a server and the bills? But, the answer is NO im not.
I have a sucessful business, and hope to keep it running and offering affordable webhosting to everyone.

You can post negative comments about me if you wish, to which I will not be offended by. I would NEVER I repeat NEVER leave my clients, should I ever with to close AC-Webhosting I would inform them 28 days before, and get them alternative hosting.

Whoever thinks that a teen cannot have a business, your totaly wrong.
Ok, some teens don't know what the hell they are doing, and would run a mile at the first sight of Linux Root. But that certainly is not me, I have an extreamly great knowlage of webhosting, and Linux.

So, cut out the rubbish.. The bottom line is..

TEENS CAN OWN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS

Regards,
Adam.

Dear Adam

My comment where not expressed at you or anybody els, am just stating the facts & this Pat guy seems to know you quite well ???

Dear Craig,

I understand that your opinions we're not aimed at anyone in particular, but some of them are rather harsh.

I know Pat quiet well, and fail to understand why he claimed to be part of my support team.

Regards,
Adam.

AC-Webhosting said:
Dear Craig,

I understand that your opinions we're not aimed at anyone in particular, but some of them are rather harsh.

I know Pat quiet well, and fail to understand why he claimed to be part of my support team.

Regards,
Adam.

Hi

I am only stating the facts, so I dont think there harsh. Maybe Pat way lying :shame: to gain a free reseller, who knows?

Adam,

I think the general point being made is that most teen web hosting business are simply kiddies overselling like mad for pocket money and will often not be mature enough to make business decisions, often causing their customers problems. As a result anyone after serious hosting will tend to keep well away from teen hosters.

There is no reason why a responsible teen can't run a good hosting business (or any other business for that matter) if they have the maturity, knowledge and desire. The same qualities are needed regardless of age.

The only real issue I see with teens is any legal / contractual agreements. Depending on location there will be different ages where a person can legally responsible for a business and / or contract. A good way round this would be to get a parent or responsible adult to "own" the teen's business until such time as the teen became old enough to be legally responsible, then transfer the ownership.

As a teen you will not have the depth of real world experience an adult would have, however with sufficient maturity, then you would be able to realise that and seek advise and / or do your research.

The Internet was still mostly just links between academic institutes when I was a teen (far too many years ago now :(), but I'd have loved the chance to do what you're doing.

Good luck to you (as long as you don't take my customers :))

Craig,
Pat was lying, not too sure if it was to gain a free reseller or not (which I may have given him) but.. I will make no further comment on this.

--
Monaghan,
I must say, thank-you. I myself, think I am more than capable to run this company. Like everything, it has it's ups and downs.

I must admit, I don't know everything about running a hosting company, but I have alot of time to learn.

If anyone has any "useful" advice for me, I really would like to hear it.

Regards,
Adam.

It seems that you have your head screwed on Adam & congratulations :applaudin, at least there are a few out there making up for the bad ones, anyway goodluck for the future :)

Craig,

Thank-You very much, yes there are some of us out here that don't just want money! - I do understand where you are coming from though, I know a 13 year old host that has no clue about anything and all he uses is a reseller!

Regards,
Adam.

AC-Webhosting said:
Craig,

Thank-You very much, yes there are some of us out here that don't just want money! - I do understand where you are coming from though, I know a 13 year old host that has no clue about anything and all he uses is a reseller!

Regards,
Adam.

Talking about me Adam ;)

Anyway good luck to ya in the future, keep it up and you'll be the next netfirms

Pat

Pat,

NEVER have you been any more than a client with AC-Webhosting, or asked to be anything else.

It's obvious you have lied about this, please tell us why. I myself would be VERY intrested to know.

Regards,
Adam.

well to inform you I did not lie about thinking that I was once part of your support team, you dont wanna believe that then thats fine but thats the truth

Last edited:
oates151 said:
well to inform you I have been speaking the truth all along.

Dear Pat,

I have no record of this, and my staff don't have the slightest clue.
You have never spoken to any of my clients, never mind supported them.
I would never just say "Yeah sure, you don't have much knowlage about webhosting but sure yeah go and support clients"..

Pat, stop lying and we will get along just fine. Continue lying and you may find yourself in a big black hole.

Regards,
Adam.

big black hole of what? I'm telling you the truth of what I thought, you don't want to believe me than thats fine, and just so you know I am training in Web Design and computer management to become Cisco certified right now at Communications High School in wall township as an after school program.

Like I said, you don't want to believe me then don't, thats my final word. I DECLARE THIS TOPIC CLOSED. Would one of the mods be kind enough to close it

Close This Damn Topic!...

Hey oates151, contact me if you want a free reseller account....this offer is only for OATES151!

Again... P L E A S E C L O S E T H I S D A M N T O P I C !!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back