• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I am really missing out. I have almost finished my first site design and I think I will have it later today. I see no need for the zip file now, as you might steal of work :) :D. I think this design might win:D .

great

send me the design when ure finished and yes users do not need to send a zip file any more just send us a screen shot of the design

the start of this POST the 1 that describes this competition and SORRY ill upload your design right now

the other design is important becuase i want it up and running quick we cant realy explain quick but we want it laucnhed...

Originally posted by is0lized
Add my new design :angry2:

From a Barney picture to the left, such evil...:D BTW Stub, how many plans/solutions are there in your hosting? It will be included in my awesome design.;)

seeing as me and velton have the same number of stars - why don't we join our templates? just a thought since we have teh same colour scheme almost

yep

we are thinking of doing this when we pick the winner we may pick 2 winners this week coz we like veltons design

The hostmyworld site has now been updated with the latest designs sent to us

Curious, What don't you like about my design? How can i improve on this?

Also, that one image says i made it when i did't and it's Bens

Do we send in designs in zip format via e-mail to you? As in with all the images and .html files, or did you just want a screenshot? Sorry if I'm slow... :smile2:

I now make all my layouts in photoshop, then slice them

So i just save the PSD as a .jpg and upload it ;)

I also make all my layouts in 800x600 and depends if it is full screen or not, blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back