• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arg...the prize is just great and i can't stand for it ...
so i joined...cause i need a .co.uk domain for my 3d animation's robot !
well, cause of my project and i just done a main page with simple and nice, all image are just using logo's colour, layout fixed in 800 x 600 either 1024 x 768 , but better view in 1024 x 768 cause most ppl viewing 1024 x 768 screen !

here we go, some my lousy job >> http://users.freewebhost.ws/xtronix/HMW/index.htm

:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by stub
We have no record of this entrie being emaild to us and when we click on the link we get a erro 404.

ok i'll use the webform and upload elsewhere - thx for telling me

i went to submit my application again to the website - when i was done - i clicked submit and it took me to a page with more entries - and mine was there!!!!

we don't get to learn web design at school - even if we did - my skills or lack thereof would blow the rest out of the water - whether i'm good compared tot eh rest of the net or not - web design as a job would really suck tho

Originally posted by tandoc
we don't get to learn web design at school - even if we did - my skills or lack thereof would blow the rest out of the water - whether i'm good compared tot eh rest of the net or not - web design as a job would really suck tho

Well at the moment, I'm actually better at Photoshop than HTML and that's sad as hell...

Originally posted by Daniel
You do realize that those pics are also available on their respective websites.

Yes, but it's in the same order, same size, same hight, ect

He could of atleast made his own :rolleyes:

yep

the prize includes scripting

PHP
ASP
CGI
Pearl
XML
Miva

all the designs that we have so far are GREAT! Keep them coming in im now putting the designs ive recievede so far on the site and velton are you going to be designing a "Template" for us coz thats only a start page

Last edited by a moderator:
btw - if i do win [ hopefully yes ] i won't reply straight away becuz i'm away for the holidays - probably b back b4 new years - but i'm leaving on dec 23rd :( :cry2:

Thinking :p

If we do not recieve a design we like on friday we will be extending the competition for another week were reminding you that HostMyWorld is a web hosting site so add a sort of Hosting them like pictures of servers and stuff to the design why not check out templatemonster.com search for hosting and get and idea from 1 of those templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back