• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gay Rights in the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wojtek

They sat down at a table and started to make out. like HEAVYLY. c'mon, one on the other's lap and they kissed and kissed and one started to put his hand in the other's pants and stared to do nasty thing. It went on and on for like half and hour.

I dont have a problem with them living their gayness in private, just dont show the whole wide world that your gay. we dont give a crap.
Replace the two males with two hot lesbian chicks. Would you still be disgusted? It has nothing to do with whether they're gay, lesbian, or straight. In fact, I have been in a number of situations where I saw straight couples french-kissing and touching each other in inappropriate places. Does it disturb me? Yes, and in fact, every bit as much as if it were a gay couple instead. It seems like people here are supposing that flounting your relationship is inherent of gays and only of gays. All people do it, and it is not a "gay problem".

Anyone noticed this tread is only about male gays. I suppose female lesbians know how to behave, not like some male morons.
Nah, that's just another illusion that gay-hating males like to create for themselves in order to justify their attraction to lesbians. The Bible's softer criticism of lesbians is another common justification.

Speaking of lesbians, one thing that disturbs me (and most lesbians) is that so many straight men go gaga over them. In case some of you don't realize yet, they like women, not you!

Originally posted by Webdude
Striker got the point across. At one time, the actions of homosexuality were crimes. Back then people also said "homosexuality won't ever be something socially accepted"

So...where does it stop? At pedophiles? Burglars? Drunks? Robbers? Murderers? Druggies? Look at ALL the things that were considered serious 40 years ago, and look at them now. Those things arent quite so bad in younger modern eyes because we have gotten used to them. Mark my words, one day, we will be so used to pedophiles that it will then be said "It is the child's choice". I will be there to say it is wrong and disgusting.....and people will argue with me the same way as they argue with me about homosexuality.. Homosexuality may not be a crime now...but it was. Just because other things still are, doesnt mean that wont change. As we get used to the lower crimes and come to accept them, the harsher crimes wont seem so bad.

That's just an example of taking a harsher stance than I actually believe.....I certainly dont believe homosexuality is a crime....though I probably would have 40 years ago.. But I dont believe they should raise children and raise them to most likely be gay, and perhaps be dicriminate against straights as I have so often seen.
so you are saying accepting gays would slowly bring society to embrace pedophiles and rapists? ..wow...

not sure how to respond to that really, like i said you can't compare something that is a non consentual, violent act to something as simple as 2 consenting adults doing what they please behind closed doors. homosexuality was a crime at one time, so was oral sex. does it mean it should of been a crime?

and if one day your words to become true, i hope im dead because pedophiles are the scum of the earth, and i find it very sad that some are basically saying accepting homosexuality is the path to accepting child molesters as a normal part of society.

interesting that someone brought up hermaphadites, so what are they? gay? straight? both? ha. what a perdictiment morality is in there.

Originally posted by Robert

Should homosexuals raise children? The question here isn't, can they, of course they can. Should they? No. Why? Why should the child have to go through elementary, middle and high school puting up with people making fun of him or her. It's bad enough they don't know who their real father/mother is, should we bring more pain to them?
While you are right in saying that there are social issues that need to be addressed in gay adoption, we all are seriously underestimating the number of kids in orphanages. Because the number of artificial methods through which infertile straight couples can have a child, less and less parents are willing to adopt children. These shelters are usually neglectful and often even abusive. Worst of all, they are given no love. While kids may suffer abuse at school if adopted by gay parents, at least they will have a home where they will be loved. If the gay parents are abusive, then the child should be removed from that home -- it's as simple as that. However, as it stands, abusive foster families, who are in the program just to get the money, are still allowed to keep the children.

Striker got the point across. At one time, the actions of homosexuality were crimes. Back then people also said "homosexuality won't ever be something socially accepted"
You missed the key term of jason's post -- non-consensual. Rape, pedophilia, and murder are all one-sided -- they are not reciprocated. However, gay love is reciprocated -- marriage is something that both parties want, and if that's so, then it should be legalized.

Yea, and as soon as a child is taken away from an abusive gay couple....that couple will sue (and win) saying the real reason the child was taken away is because they were discriminated against for being gay.

Saying that a gay couple is better than a broken home of a straight family is fine if you are satisifed with the lesser of the wrong things to do. Most gay couples I know are very clean and tidy. They keep a good home and work hard for their money. However....let me explain a comparison I made earlier...

Most pedophiles were fondled and molested when they were young.
Most child abusers were abused when they were young.

Since I disagree with the lifestyle, I disagree with gay couples raising a child, and thus teaching it to be gay. I agree with the earlier post that said we are all born bisexual, and life helps us decide at a very young age whether to be gay or straight. For the last time, it has NOT been scientifically PROVEN that people are born gay. The people who believe that are simply the naive ones who believe everything they hear.

And holy shit....did I see Peo cuss???!!! I think someone done gone and hacked his user account here, LOL

Originally posted by conkermaniac
You missed the key term of jason's post -- non-consensual. Rape, pedophilia, and murder are all one-sided -- they are not reciprocated. However, gay love is reciprocated -- marriage is something that both parties want, and if that's so, then it should be legalized.

Well you know....a 30 year old man and a 15 year old, both sides can be consensual on both sides. It's still illegal. It's still pedophilia and rape. Being a druggie is against the law too, and few are actually forced into using drugs each day. Perhaps we should legalize that too. So as long as it's consensual to the people who want it, it should be legal, right?

We should let (looks around carefully to make sure Jan, Peo, and Todd arent reading) whatshisface back in to argue the gay side since he is openly gay :devious2:

You know, I saw one of my male dogs humping my other male as the females watched, so I shot the submissive one. Just kidding, I did sell him though :D

Since I disagree with the lifestyle, I disagree with gay couples raising a child, and thus teaching it to be gay. I agree with the earlier post that said we are all born bisexual, and life helps us decide at a very young age whether to be gay or straight. For the last time, it has NOT been scientifically PROVEN that people are born gay. The people who believe that are simply the naive ones who believe everything they hear.
I understand that it has not been scientifically proven that people are born gay. (Does anybody else find it ironic how Webdude also believes in a lot of stuff in the Bible that hasn't been "scientifically proven"? :D) Whether you like to admit it or not, I think gays would be more informed on the inner workings of gays than you are...unless you're hiding something from us. Are you, Webdude? LOL :p

Anyway, as I was saying, until there is proof either way, we must simply take their word that homosexuality is indeed natural. But even if it is discovered to be unnatural and a complete deviation from the norm, we should at the very least respect their right to choose an "alternative lifestyle".

You know, I couldnt care less about gays, races, religion, etc. I just argue to get a rise out of people like Conk. I have black friends at work whom we give each other a hard time. They say they're gonna gang up on me, and I tell them they would each come out with two white eyes. The gays give me a hard time about sports. They say they love watching football. It's one of the few times you get to see a bunch of big tough guys run around in tights. Of course, they root for whatever team has the best group of rears...

Originally posted by conkermaniac
(Does anybody else find it ironic how Webdude also believes in a lot of stuff in the Bible that hasn't been "scientifically proven"? :D) Whether you like to admit it or not, I think gays would be more informed on the inner workings of gays than you are...unless you're hiding something from us. Are you, Webdude? LOL :p

That's a whole different ballgame Conk. Different mindset and mentality (I have a bunch of them :p )

Well you know....a 30 year old man and a 15 year old, both sides can be consensual on both sides. It's still illegal. It's still pedophilia and rape.
It is pedophilia but not rape, and if such a thing is considered rape in Texas, then that law should be changed. While it may be hard to determine where to draw the line (as is the case with Kobe Bryant now), it is not fair to ban them from doing something that they both want to do.

Being a druggie is against the law too, and few are actually forced into using drugs each day. Perhaps we should legalize that too. So as long as it's consensual to the people who want it, it should be legal, right?
Poor Webdude...you really don't understand us liberals, do you? Of course drugs should be legalized! You have the right to choose what you want to do with your life, including ruin it. In fact, legalizing drugs will only allow the government to better control and regulate their use, although the flip side is that it will encourage more people to use them.

Originally posted by X-Istence
Sorry, but i am not homophobic. I have a brother who is gay, and admits it, and i have several gay friends.

At the person above who got disgusted at the fact that 2 gay guys were making out, look at it again, but instead imagine it being 2 chicks, and i dont think youd be disgusted at all, or would you?

i was correcting robert, when he referred to homophobia as fear, when everyone rather hates. you are an exception, x-istence.

obviously 2 chicks would attract men, and 2 men would attract chicks. so... i dont have much else to say... but what i was going to say was going to be good.

btw... this post is getting boring, bring in a real gay rights activist and a nazi.. then we can have some fun!

Last edited:
Originally posted by 7trax
i was correcting robert, when he referred to homophobia as hate, when it is fear.

!

Correcting me? You must have misunderstood me. Obviously homophobia is a fear, not a hate.

Correcting me? You must have misunderstood me. Obviously homophobia is a fear, not a hate.

yes i know. people here dont fear gays. they hate gays or less severe, they dislike gays. i doubt these people cringe everytime they see a gay person. they dont yell hysterically and cry for their mommy's because they are afraid of what is walking towards them. they rather sneer and think of a nasty insult in their head that they think would emotionally hurt the homosexual.

yes i know. people here dont fear gays. they hate gays or less severe, they dislike gays. i doubt these people cringe everytime they see a gay person. they dont yell hysterically and cry for their mommy's because they are afraid of what is walking towards them. they rather sneer and think of a nasty insult in their head that they think would emotionally hurt the homosexual.

Half the people who dislike homosexuals are those who are influenced by society to dislike them.

Half the people who dislike homosexuals are those who are influenced by society to dislike them.

yeah ok, i dont see the relevance of that to my post so i will assume that it is random words that you typed out that actually made sense. this thread has become a mindfuq now.

Folks...learn English or at least how to use a dictionary:

ho·mo·pho·bi·a n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Main Entry: ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'fO-bE-&
Function: noun
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Source: Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, Eleventh Edition

Last edited:
Well, if the gays get offended, they need to get over it. Everyone gets picked on. Think of how a female gay aggie blonde lawyer with a 1960's dress style feels!

By the way, two women making out is VERY disgusting in my book unless I am between them!

Hey I know! Let's talk about gay rights in Iraq!:D

Last edited:
Pedophilia is common in asia i guess. Thailand girls can get married at the age of 12, IF THEY AGREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back