• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

I find it quite funny if they planned on getting very far with that... The design is as tarnished as the name itself.

I find it quite funny if they planned on getting very far with that... The design is as tarnished as the name itself.

Only a small percentage of the total web hosting market visit freewebspace.net and webhostingtalk.

A slightly bigger percentage run a google search and get some results from the archived threads.

So Shaky moved to the UK :wink2:

http://uk2web.net/forums = Geek Rack Support Forums ⇒ Geek Rack Networks

EDIT - the login link still goes to http://geekrack.net/forums/login.php?do=login LMFAO

What a plonker :lol:

Oh well second thread today for this (and I'll bet uk2.net will be so pleased about this - I see a trademark war on the way);

uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net uk2web.net geekrack.net

Last edited:
What is it with Him/Her/It using females names ?

he hosting of your website requires just as much consideration as all the other processes of your website project. After all, why put so much time and effort into having a website designed that perfectly fits your company needs, only to host it with a company that can not guarantee your website and email uptime.

A commercial website, requires commercial hosting, and anything less would be doing your website an injustice. What you should be aiming for is a hosting partner that can provide you with a highly available hosting environment, that has no single point of failure, anywhere in the system.

uk2web.net provide all this, and more, within our hosting packages, and all at a price that competes directly with the "Domestic" hosting companies.

For Hosting Packages please visit:
http://uk2web.net/shared.html

* 2 months ago

Poster called pheobe.S :lol:

She seems to be trawling yahoo answers for clients just google uk2web.net to see what i mean ;)

Apparently it's a UK company registered the domain name from Roy Bridge, Inverness-shire WTF!!!

I didn't think we'd let her in in the first place :lol:

Might be around Spean Bridge in a bit :wink2:

I think this person found female names to be a better success than there real male name.
Pretending to be a girl is pretty gay though, poof alert.

i dont think it is Shequeita. I think that is Jason Scales site. Maybe ask him before this gets out of hand. I sold him the entire backup of GR a few weeks back. so, i would just hold off on all the assumptions till he says something.

Including the forum and DB :devious2: hmmmm!

Notice the forums been taken away now, are you allowed to do that then, and if it's 'sold' wouldn't that make you in the line of fire for all those creditors chasing Shaky!!!

Let me go get my popcorn this is going to get intresting......ok im good.

Geekrack.net uk2web.net are both the EXACT same site. Even if you sold them the backup its still the same thing and why would anyone even attempt to use it?

Also notice they are not brave enough to have a public whois...domain is protected

Back