• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

geeakrack Take cover as you say they were making low prices and bad services server was go down and the used brust.net and pacificrack

take cover

Yo

Hey, Guys

I'm From Toxic Host, and as it has allready been said we now own the GeekRack Template although didnt know its history :/ until I found like backs from this thread, anyways, it was sources through a friend from the original designer just incase you were wondering and its only PSD's, PHP files etc no client details or anything like that.

Cheers,
Sean

Hey, Guys

I'm From Toxic Host, and as it has allready been said we now own the GeekRack Template

Another one to add to the list, wonder how many times it's been sold/downloaded now??

EDIT:
Hang on http://uk2web.net redirects to toxichost, who has also opted out of whois.
Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.
Non-trading eh! Nominet rules, read em.

Last edited:
Actually, this ToxicHost thing is a good idea because, Johnny from Kuasi designed it, so if there's suspicions that this may be Shequeita involvment, we can just ask Johnny and gaing more information :)

Hey

Hey,

I have no idea why uk2web.net redirects to me and ye Johnny designed my site, ask him :p, someone fill me in what this thread is about i'm at a loss

Also can uk2web add me on msn so that we can talk - support[at]toxichost.co.uk

Cheers,
Sean

Domain name:
toxichost.co.uk

Registrant:
Toxic Host

Trading as:
Toxic Host

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
Rothbury
Sunderland
GB

Hmmm why does that address ring a bell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that posted from a UK IP by any chance Jan? :wink2:

That's funny as Nominet says

Domain name:
toxichost.co.uk

Registrant:
Toxic Host

Trading as:
Toxic Host

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
GX Networks Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 30-Apr-2008
Renewal date: 30-Apr-2010
Last updated: 03-Jul-2008

Last edited:
?

Hello,

What Do you mean Jan "Hmmm why does that address ring a bell?" I'm not following you and not sure why my Person address is posted there.

Sean

My IP

My IP for my ADSL is - 80.46.107.99 and i'm sure you can get hold of my server IP although not sure of its relevance :confused4

Sean

I can confirm that Sean's is infact in the UK. He has been on my website and we have spoken over Kayako Livehelp; his IP resolves to the UK.

As far as uk2web forwarding to his domain, that's kinda funny :p

Yah his design was done by Johnny, Sean kinda butchered the design though.

Back