• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

Ever heard of prepaid credit cards? I have one that says I'm a girl I use for fun.

On a more seriouse note I've to talked to shequeita Hall on several occassions. I'm sure she is a girl by her voice.

Prepaid credit cards with her address? ...

Would Shequeita fire me if I was her? Seriously you guys I have no trace to that host any more.

They're just pulling your leg andy, no-ones seriously suggested you ran around on the internet pretending to be a women. This isn't dateline.

They're just pulling your leg andy, no-ones seriously suggested you ran around on the internet pretending to be a women. This isn't dateline.

Well, there's no track record of FWS couples but hey, Jan and Peo ftw :D

Also, it is possible that Andy dresses in womens closes for a hobby, if he does, that's great, let him do so, as freaky as it is I don't mind if you do Andy. Whatever floats your boat! :)

[JSH]John;1017880 said:
Decker, why's she called "Shaky" by you? I keep wondering if I should ask so I have :p.

Someone Shaky in the UK is like would you buy a £500.00 laptop from Portobella Market or direct from Dell? The Portobello market trader is shaky. Shaky Shequeita :D

Haha, I love how off topic we can go. To summarize:
  • Jan + Peo?
  • Andy = Cross dressing gay guy who is really Shequita?

(Please note, I'm not trying to offend anyone, just making it sound funny!)

:D

Peo and Jan... it's possible? Maybe it could work out? Expensive to travel for a quick fling though. Andy may be a cross dresser, if he is, good for him! :D

LMAO.. Thats guys reselling the Original Template AND MTCs work to said template.

Geekracks still managing to screw people over 6 months after its shut down...

James, thanks for bringing that to my attention. not only should i be compensated for re-design and coding, but, the original template designer should be too.

Back