• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

Why is it everytime Geekrack is mentioned anywhere it turns into a bloody fiasco - oh hang on I remember, because it is a bloody fiasco :D

Has anyone noticed that all the hosts that are bad (pc-core geekrack..ect..ect) are burst resellers....Its a conspiracy I tell you!!

Has anyone noticed that all the hosts that are bad (pc-core geekrack..ect..ect) are burst resellers....Its a conspiracy I tell you!!

It's a combination of the fact that they're cheaper, like Decker mentioned, and that it's easy to get a reseller account through them. I could go on for a few paragraphs about Burst itself, but no one will ever resist the cheap prices only because some guy on a forum complains about high pings and ----ty connectivity.

Not me. I was going to use the design for entryWOW that's why I got it off Justin and I gave it to a member of our team who was going to be the GM of entryWOW. That is the person who has it posted up there, nothing to do with myself or vpsWOW etc

I see the lights of Dimi and Justin jumping to conclusion that this is 'all me' when as a matter of fact none of it is. Seriously guys, if you're going to make accusations, at least have something to back it up with?

Last edited:
James, thanks for bringing that to my attention. not only should i be compensated for re-design and coding, but, the original template designer should be too.

How many times do you want to be compensated. Isn't that why you sold it in the first place? Are you going to keep selling it?

if you are going to quote me, quote the whole thing instead of trying to make me look like a greedy -------. you all say the original designer should be paid if i am to sell it, well, if someone sells what i have done, then i should be paid too.

Justin, remember also that I do have the layout and I also gained your permission to sell it on MSN the other day. Does this still stand? Am I able to try and sell it in the future?

get at me on msn. and we can figure something out man. i think if it is gong to be sold more, then we need to find out who the original designer is and get permission to be selling the work, or see if he/she has to be paid. i dont want to be tangling my company name in to legal issues that may arise if it is sold all over the place. i thought you were asking for a like one time thing, my mistake, and also, i wasnt thinking of the original designer and that was my bad there. so, message me there.

I know of the designer, I tried e-mailing her in regards to buying one of her designs but she hasn't replied in ages!

can you please direct me to the site where i can contact her? do it on msn though please. i am on right now.

if you are going to quote me, quote the whole thing instead of trying to make me look like a greedy -------. you all say the original designer should be paid if i am to sell it, well, if someone sells what i have done, then i should be paid too.
You already sold it once (at least) so your "work" is paid for, if you must twist straws.

I Still belive I'm entitled to some money as I wrote most of the content on her site. Your selling it as is so the content stands

To be fair Andy, the content was changed alot since you left, Justin done alot of the wording and text not that i agree with the sale though

I find it strange because Jason did sell the design to Skylar (Crissic Solutions) a while ago; and there he goes trying to sell it on WHT; full aware of this thread, as he was interacting.. strange if you ask me.

Back