• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gotta Love Burst...

Wow, 5 days - I'm on day 34 here from someone else not responding to support, etc. :p

BurstNET said:
"Really?...after 18 years in business, I think we would know what we are doing business-wise..."

They sure could have fooled me

How can you be sure that it is Burst's fault? I'm not blaming anyone here, but Decker did have a legit reason to complain about GR (Read his thread in Dedicated hosting discussions).

Last edited:
Then whom? GR?
If it is GR, then, I'm sure that its Burst's fault.

Actually it's not Burst (yep, GR, longest support ticket lag time in history, might need to update that thread tommorow Jan ;) ), so bit of positive on Burst, only ever had one isue with them in about 7 or 8 years.

Support is bad but at the cost your expected to look after yourself, exceptions being what the DC NEEDS to deal with. Although they do seem to be epic failing on billing at the moment.

Burst good for basics but don't go for mission critical stuff there :)

When going with Burst you also have to remember you are in a network full of people going for cheap stuff. :D

I may be wrong on my previous post. But most of -ve posts against GR are due to Burst.
And that's why, I think, GR transferred all of its customers to Burst.

I may be wrong on my previous post. But most of -ve posts against GR are due to Burst.
And that's why, I think, GR transferred all of its customers to Burst.

And it's also 100% GR's fault for choosing the wrong datacenter!

If a supermarket has massive problems with a line of food product, it's their fault for not testing / making sure the product is in good order!

I previously thought this should apply to just stupid drivers on the road, but maybe it applies here too. some people should just be taken out back and shot! it baffles me how some people can be so ignorant. the company is worth so much money and has so much involved, but they can't take care of a customer.. I can't stand to wait more then 24 hours for a human to read my ticket. 6+ days and I wouldn't be around much longer for sure. "make something idiot proof and someone makes a better idiot."

burstnet is only an hour from my house. I don't think I've ever had a server with them before, but I just ordered one the other day to give it a try. did I make a mistake?..

If your only an hour away your in a good position, they hate doorstepping :wink2: it's not as easy to ignore a client that's physically right in front of them :D

If your only an hour away your in a good position, they hate doorstepping :wink2: it's not as easy to ignore a client that's physically right in front of them :D

sweet. good idea. I have connections with the redneck mafia

Last edited:
Hehe - offtopic a bit methinks ? :p Im having a similar problem, but havent been trying for as long as Justin, Im not due to pay for about 10 days I think, but if they take the server offline because I cant access an invoice I'll kill em:fangel:

well, they sent me some user ID, but, no password, so, i decided to have the password sent to me, but, guess what happens when i enter the user id to have the password sent? it says the user doesnt exist YAY!!!! so, wowrack took my order Friday and about an hour later, had me online. i didnt know it since they had my old email from my previous account, so, i called them yesterday and got the info that i should have gotten on Friday. server is up and running strong, already transfered all client account and my account to the new server, and getting ready to get the name servers set up and launch. btw, i am going to be reselling some of wowrack servers here soon myself, so, i will keep you all posted in different threads about offers for them.

Back