• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hacked? Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely. I'm very popular like that.

Well, looks like we get a vB upgrade?

...Seriously, I think it's time. And get rid of this default skin, it's horrific.

I think Jan is gonna turn into Anon-e-mouse pretty soon, and kick some ---, WHT style. Theres gonna be some payback that none of us will ever find out about.

...I think she's a ninja.
You ever see that movie Hitman? That's really Jan.

No.... That's what Jan wants you to think. She wants you to think that the job is only for men, so she just laughs it off...

A lot of hackers actually do things like this to SHOW that the website is vulnerable. I have read about this recently in some news article.

See... If I had said the same thing at WHT about anon-e-mouse... I'd have an infraction, and this thread would be full of people calling me childish.

Originally Posted by DavidsAwesome
I'm gone for a few hours, and this ---- happens? Jesus.

Can you account for your whereabouts during this time? Witnesses, etc. we need to know where everyone was during this - or we send Jan round your house :ninja:

This theme is annoying me. The new one is awesome compared to this.
Couldn't someone just edit the templates please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back