• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happened Again! Im Gonna Go Kill Myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oates151

AGAIN I GET A JUNKY HOST THAT DISACTIVATED MY ACCOUNT AND SAID I WAS "phising" or something? He sent me information on what account their was "phising" he just canceled. I need a RELIABLE, and when i say RELIABLE i mean fast, EXCELENT service and no stupid reasons for disactivating my account.

Now since all of my clients asked for a refund i dont have much money left, i need a reseller with at least the following specs for under 10 bucks a month.

5 GB space
50-75 GB bandwidth
Unlimited other features
cPanel, WHM fantastico
Unlimited Domains

Thanks guys, hopefully this time i get something good?

Im sorry, i had 10 clients, all gone, took 100 bucks out of my pocket, should i just give up after i have had two terrible hosts?

No, dont give up. Be strong in what you do if its really what you wanna do and actually have a passion for. If you need a small starter account lemme know and we can work something to get you started back up. I'll give you great advice as well.

Not to be a tattle tell or anything but I've heard a few bad things about them even with such short usage.

Anyhow, I think the following plan would be a great startup and I'll throw in an extra GB of webspace as a promotion.

Mini Reseller
1,500MB of storage space
20,000MB of data transfer
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains!
Daily Backups!
Custom Nameservers!
FREE Reseller Website Template!
ALL SHARED ACCOUNT FREEBIES ARE INCLUDED!

Only $5.33 / Month

Lemme know if you'd like to get started :)

Ok to clear things up, I out oates on a server, he wanted extras that the server didnt have. For free, I moved him to another server. At this point he is saying thank you and how much he loves the hosting. A couple of days later, I get an email from the dc for ebay phissing from his account. I did not make it up. I then let him know and I even refunded him! What else could I do? LYT I am said that you heard bad about us, as all of our customers are extremely happy. You may even ask around.

oates151 said:
Im sorry, i had 10 clients, all gone, took 100 bucks out of my pocket, should i just give up after i have had two terrible hosts?

I can't stress this enough. Look for reviews, support, uptimes, and reputable providers. This needs to be looked at when choosing a provider. I really do however find it hard to believe that your hosting would just say that your phishing...highly doubtful. So what really happened.

HostFrog said:
I can't stress this enough. Look for reviews, support, uptimes, and reputable providers. This needs to be looked at when choosing a provider. I really do however find it hard to believe that your hosting would just say that your phishing...highly doubtful. So what really happened.

Yes I agree.

:)

Well,

A phishing site is where you pretend to be another site, just to collect logins.

Now this is quite serious and will get the server blacklisted.

If it was me, then I wouldn't cancel the whole reseller account, (and suspended the specific account that was affecting) I would have just given a stern warning and try and get the blacklist removed.

If you need hosting, then you can PM and we can get something sorted.

Thanks,
Mini

I got a cancellation notice from the data center. (Savvis) If that user (cheepwebhost.us) wasnt removed our server would go offline. Trust me, I am not trying to loose a client.

Hmmm,

-YaYa-, I'm not sure where I read it but I browsed over it one day on a forum. Anyhow, if you refunded the money to him that at least is a good deed and goes to show that you arent just one of these hosts that rip the clients off.

Did Savvis really tell you to remove the whole client? What was the site in question that actually committed the fraud?

They said the reseller cheepwebhost and my server would go offlien immediatly if I didnt remove the account. I am sorry to upset you oates, but I couldnt risk my business arguing over one account. Thank you very much for your interest though.
(*edit: I did refund him*)

Last edited:
I have gotten warnings to remove certain accounts before, this was differrent. The server was also unplugged for an hour and when it went back on I immediatly removed the reseller and all accounts. Thanks again for your interest in our company.

Perhaps you should consider providers. Unless, since you say you've gotten warnings before, they are starting to consider you a bit risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back