• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happened Again! Im Gonna Go Kill Myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oats,

DanEthical Services would be willing to do business with you. However, we take issues such as Phishing, Spam etc, very serious, and will do all we can to make sure that it does not happen on our servers. Accounts responsible for such actions would be either suspended, where a 15 dollar reactivation fee is imposed, or immediately terminated, depending on the severity of the offense.
Servers cost a lot more than resellers and their clients put together and are more important. I agree 100% with your previous host provider in terminating the account.

-YaYa- said:
I have gotten warnings to remove certain accounts before, this was differrent. The server was also unplugged for an hour and when it went back on I immediatly removed the reseller and all accounts. Thanks again for your interest in our company.

What was the abuse content if you don't mind disclosing?

I understand your view as LayeredTech have all its clients nervous and at the edge of the seat when it comes to their abuse policies.

James said:
What was the abuse content if you don't mind disclosing?

I understand your view as LayeredTech have all its clients nervous and at the edge of the seat when it comes to their abuse policies.

Oh he should've just said it was LayeredTech... I would've commented so differently. :p

He said Savvis so I'm pretty much presuming.

People like to say "Our provider is Savvis" to make it sound "more cool", less like "Yet another LayeredTech noob".

No mean to offend anybody, I like LayeredTech. One of my services use their services and it's satisfying. It's no servers to be putting dodgy clients on though. They are sharp and strict on abuse.

Again, I'm not saying LT users are "newbies" at all. LT users should be advanced, it's unmanaged services. But a lot of inexperienced hosts use LT lately due to their massive specials and they are the lowest prices around for good reliable hardware, network and bandwidth.. LT is fantastic if you secured your server properly and have minimized risks and monitoring your accounts carefully.

That's actually good to know, I attempted to order a server through them a long time ago, for diversity.

After they got my money, they wouldn't respond to emails, return my calls, or answer me in the forum.

So I got a refund, imagining "What if something serious happened? I'm just asking for an ETA"

I still haven't gotten the full details, in fact i dont even know who was phising? Is this just some scam to piss me off again or what?

Couple of points - you went off on one blaming a host, you also say you don't know what 'phising' is (look it up, Google is a great tool),then go on to say that it was probably another that caused the problem.
Sorry, but anyone that would give you an account as a reseller would be nuts as you obviously can't manage the one you had.

oates151 said:
AGAIN I GET A JUNKY HOST THAT DISACTIVATED MY ACCOUNT AND SAID I WAS "phising" or something? He sent me information on what account their was "phising" he just canceled. I need a RELIABLE, and when i say RELIABLE i mean fast, EXCELENT service and no stupid reasons for disactivating my account.

Now since all of my clients asked for a refund i dont have much money left, i need a reseller with at least the following specs for under 10 bucks a month.

5 GB space
50-75 GB bandwidth
Unlimited other features
cPanel, WHM fantastico
Unlimited Domains

Thanks guys, hopefully this time i get something good?

Decker said:
Couple of points - you went off on one blaming a host, you also say you don't know what 'phising' is (look it up, Google is a great tool),then go on to say that it was probably another that caused the problem.
Sorry, but anyone that would give you an account as a reseller would be nuts as you obviously can't manage the one you had.

I know what it means u a**wipe, thanks for nothin.

People like you make me and other 13 year olds sick.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE OR HELPFUL TO STAY THEN JUST DONT POST ALRIGHT?

personally i dont care, so far on this forum all i get is criticism. If hes the mod then ban me, i really don't care.

oates151 said:

Ahem - are you sitting comfy. Then I'll begin.

1. giving advice should be looked on as a freebie.
2. advice should be taken.
3. What the hell is a 13 year old doing offering services that could control a business offered by an adult - you have no way of offering any compensation to your clients, so stop moaning.

I think the average Webhost is about 13 years old.
It's our fault for selling the reseller accounts.
It also puts me about 225% over the Bell Curve.
I should retire.
Allbeit true, I can say "I can die now, I saw Decker lose his temper"

oates151 said:

That's my point, why would someone give a 13 year old a reseller account, and expect something good out of it. :confused4

I'm 22, and I'm very in touch with the real world, and it's just not easy. There is alot to manage.

Decker said:
LOL - I think your right, lets put an age limit on it. To stop it completely.
Only Alien gets more scary!

Not Really this reply is more scary than aliens :biggrin2: .

Code:
rofl,

u gotta give me 72 cents more thoug, u know it charges...

billing@datatycoon.com

This guy ordered reseller 150mb plan reseller and first this created 1 gb shared hosting account , than i replied to him i do not allow overselling so please edit the package details for the account, well having said that few hours later i get email from cpanel that he has just created not one but 2 accounts with 100mb space. And i was like wtf dont people understand? And when i said tell me your paypal id to confirm the refund as i cannot continue to host him, that reply you see up there is the last reply from him. And all i had to reply was take up this issue with paypal not me :).

So see decker there are more scarey people in this world than aliens.:beer:

a1whs.com said:
Not Really this reply is more scary than aliens :biggrin2: .

Code:
rofl,

u gotta give me 72 cents more thoug, u know it charges...

billing@datatycoon.com
The only thing worse than that, is other providers who charge you a "Paypal Fee"

Like I asked you to use paypal....

hottweelz said:
The only thing worse than that, is other providers who charge you a "Paypal Fee"

Like I asked you to use paypal....

Lol i bet they charge like $2 as Paypal Fee or maybe 5$ :).

My only suggestion:

Oates, go play football. Spending all day at a computer is not a good way for a 13 year old to develop healthy social habits. Now that I got that sentence out of the way:

Go be a kid, man. Don't frickin waste your life now. When you're 25 and have a job, wasting your life on the computer is alright :)p).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back