• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got high this weekend and completely regret it

I think one thing that added to the pain was that I was so used to Hookah (I was just smoking from it before this) where you seriously take entire breaths and then slowly exhale a massive amount of smoke. You can burp ten minutes later and smoke will come out. I took 4 of these style hits. The guy that owned this vaporizer was a dealer btw and I talked to a friend and he says it shouldn't have been laced but he sells good stuff.

I really think I put scarred my mind on this. The thought of doing it again makes me physically sick

Meksilon said:
You may have noticed here, people defend the drug they use. Marijuana, last I checked, was illegal. Illegal to grow, sell or smoke. I wish the law was harder on it, it messes up so many lives.

Too bad it'll be decriminalized in Canada, France, and Germany sometime in the near future.

Ironically, though it's illegal here, cops don't do a damn thing about and they couldn't care less.

Umm, are you sure it is decriminalized in Canada ?

I could've sworn that never went through entirely.

jmiller said:
Umm, are you sure it is decriminalized in Canada ?

I could've sworn that never went through entirely.

He said it will probably be decriminalized.

I think one thing that added to the pain was that I was so used to Hookah (I was just smoking from it before this) where you seriously take entire breaths and then slowly exhale a massive amount of smoke. You can burp ten minutes later and smoke will come out. I took 4 of these style hits. The guy that owned this vaporizer was a dealer btw and I talked to a friend and he says it shouldn't have been laced but he sells good stuff.

I suppose that the Hookah and being drunk didn't help, but whether it was laced or not...I wouldn't trust what anyone says. I'd suggest knowing what exactly you are smoking before doing so next time (and wait a bit in between smokes instead of expecting for it to hit you right away). However, it seems there won't be a next time.

Oh well, as someone said earlier in this thread, let's hope that if you do smoke later on again, you have a more enjoyable experience. And, if you really don't smoke ever again, you wouldn't be missing too much, so it'd be okay.

jmiller said:
Guess what Meksilon, this thread isn't about the legalily of marijuana.
The thread is about marijuana, correct? I'm entitled to say anything I like that's on topic, and I was merely sharing an observation.

Meksilon said:
The thread is about marijuana, correct? I'm entitled to say anything I like that's on topic, and I was merely sharing an observation.

too bad you're not entitled to completely derail a thread, especially with an insight that clearly had nothing to do with the original topic - which was quite specific - the [bad] experiences people have had with marijuana.

yeah, sure, you're entitled to an opinion, but thats more like trolling.

besides, the BIBLE has its own share of people getting stoned.

oh i am so funny.

[/offtopic]

Meksilon said:
You may have noticed here, people defend the drug they use. Marijuana, last I checked, was illegal. Illegal to grow, sell or smoke. I wish the law was harder on it, it messes up so many lives.

Who is defending it? We're talking about it. We know it's illegal, we know it's illegal to grow, sell or smoke. So what? It also helps a lot of people who are pain daily, that is why some States in the U.S. and some countries allow marijuana to be used as medical drug. The long term affects of marijuana is memory loss, that is, you must spoke it everyday for 5 years in a row. Research has shown that cigaraette smoking is far worse: it's harder to quit, is linked to lung diease and carries that horrible smell with you.

Whereas marijuana, the worse you'll get a craving for munchies and a headache.

I agree with some peoples thoughts on this.. My thought would be that it was not laced, that you did way too much for your body to consume. You were drunk like you say. PLUS you don't smoke weed that much, so my opinion you just did too much at that time, maybe next time have a hit of it and let your body adjust to it, then when you start feeling it, do another one until you are comfortable. After a bit you will be good to just jump into a bunch at a time....

but hey it's good to stay away from drugs - me ive been clean for like 8 months, Im rather enjoying my life right now without it :)

Meksilon said:
Actually, no you're not.
Not when your purpose is to derail the topic, as tandoc said.
You have this bad habit of purposely trying to sway topics into arguments, and most of us are sick of it.

And for the record, the thread wasn't about marijuana, but the side-effects of it, so your post has no place here.

Do you take pride in having such a mundane life ?

Daniel said:
Ironically, though it's illegal here, cops don't do a damn thing about and they couldn't care less.

Here in Canada posession is a real grey area right now. It seems like rather than deal with it (and the associated paperwork) the police choose to turn a blind eye, which is fine by me.

and I can attest to this fact from many personal experiences. In short, it's way safer to smoke dope where I live than it is to drink.

jmiller said:
Actually, no you're not.
Not when your purpose is to derail the topic, as tandoc said.
You have this bad habit of purposely trying to sway topics into arguments, and most of us are sick of it.
Again, all I posted was a 100% on-topic observation. I was observing what had gone on in this thread, and I posted my observation. It doesn't get any more on-topic than that, it doesn't "derail" threads - maybe it takes it in a new direction, but that's different.
And for the record, the thread wasn't about marijuana, but the side-effects of it, so your post has no place here.
Yes and I posted my thoughts on that also, in case you missed it I said:

"I wish the law was harder on it, it messes up so many lives."

And again, I wasn't trying to argue, or even discuss it - I was just posting an observation. I have no interest in arguing about it here. Marijuana is a drug which destroys lives. I've seen it happen in my family, with my friends and in other lives around me. I've seen the addiction, the side-effects; and everything else associated with this terrible drug. I already KNOW exactly what the effects of marijuana are, and I believe every one else knows too whether they choose to accept it or not. So I'm not here to argue over it.

Everyone else here has wanted to post their opinion. I post mine, and my observation of some preceding posts and you attack me. I don't tell you how to post jmiller, so don't tell me how to.

talktoomuch.gif

hehehehe

I think the best thing to do now, is simply ignore his irrelevant posts from the thread, makes it so much easier.

ON the topic, I've yet to discover the world of smoking/drugs/alcohol, when it seems that everyone else around me has -- what's so fun about it (genuine question)?

Taking on a new direction is derailing the topic.

And again, the post was off-topic. We were discussing the side-affects of marijuana use, and not whether or not it is legal, or your opinion on whether or not it should be.

You are a "troll" plain and simple. You post only to strike up arguments, and it's pretty darn pathetic.

If you want to discuss marijuana laws, then make another thread, don't hijack this one.

For the record, I am not attacking you. I was pointing out that your posts are off-handed. And even if I was, what right do you have to say anything? You've attacked homosexuals, those who smoke marijuana, and little kids who you feel have bad web design skills.

tandoc said:
I think the best thing to do now, is simply ignore his irrelevant posts from the thread, makes it so much easier.

ON the topic, I've yet to discover the world of smoking/drugs/alcohol, when it seems that everyone else around me has -- what's so fun about it (genuine question)?
I started smoking (tobacco) at a fairly early age, and still do occassionaly. Not sure why I started, or why I still do sometimes. I guess it's kind of a comfort thing.

As for alcohol, it's more of a social thing for me. I never drink on my own, nor do I drink in excess, it's just fun to have a drink or 12 with friends.

Get over it, like I said, I have no interest in discussing it, only in offering my opinion which I've already done. PM me if you have anything further to discuss, as I've already added my input to this thread.

Robert said:
I, too, wonder if it was PCP. I once got smoked weed laced with PCP and I didn't have the same effects. Actually, I don't remember much, but I was in a catatonic form and I couldn't speak. It was freaky.

LMFAO Robert, you always have something funny to say.

Two possibilitys i can think of:
1. It is laced
2. You have an alergic reaction/Amunity problem.

It's not a common or heard of sympton that you describe. I'v felt really sick from smoking to much weed and the worst thing that can possibly happen is you vomet+feel very cold(freezing) and even that will only last a short period before your back on your feet

That actually is quite common, from what I have seen, especially under his circumstances.

Already being drunk, and too top it off smoking a fair ammount of weed would easily do that.

And what you described isn't the worst that could happen -- your experience isn't the same as everyone's.

Back