• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I may have saved someone's life. I think.

Good luck to your friend John... and Reading that website makes me glad I'm not American :)
Us Canadians are immune to Aneurysm's
:p

needlehost said:
hope john recovers well, its horrible to think something like that could happen to someone you know well.
for those who are confused.
1/3 = 33.33%
1/3 = 33.33%
1/3 = 33.33%
total adds up to
= 99.99%
see,theres a bit left over.

o_O... but that's wrong... 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 = 3/3 = 1

1/3 is a repeating decimal... and when you do what you did you round it... which makes your answer wrong... ;) So there is no bit left over... =D

1/3 = 0.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ... (Get the point?)

Anyhow... it works out... I'm sure there's a rule somewhere that states it... =D

- Jaypee

You know...there's a lot more in play then basic math when it comes to a situation like this. Statistically speaking means ---- all.

Life is full of BS. Scientists can say all they want that the worlkd runs on math. it runs on God and his timing, and nothing man wants to do is going to stop that. If he lives, he apparently has a purpose to fulfill on this earth, like most of us here still have.

So....we have two absurd ideas going on in this thread. The .999~ = 1 talk, and the science is complete bs godwarrior rhetoric. Why?

(Scientists don't "say" the world runs on math. Science is an explanation of the world using proof after proof after proof. It wouldn't be scientific fact or law unless it's been proven and works 100% of the time. While the world might not run on 'numbers,' it follows natural laws which science explains. By deriving the natural laws, one can use math and equations to make accurate predictions.

And if a man lives, it means he's just part of the majority, regardless if he has a "purpose" or not.)

Last edited:
I'm not here to discuss religion lol. But I do know one thing, science rarely has proof to back it up, like the theory of eveolution.

I'm not here to discuss religion lol. But I do know one thing, science rarely has proof to back it up, like the theory of eveolution.

That is absolutely the most moronic thing I have ever heard. Science always has some kind of proof to back something up, or no one would have ever considered it a practical theory, hypothesis or thought and would have been dismissed as false without a second look.

Where did all the fossils come from? Is that not dead-in-the-face proof?

"God", however, was made to explain every mystery. Why did that car not hit me? No, it wasn't a simple coincidence, GOD SAVED ME!! It's just much easier to say "god" did it and forget it.

Give me one, just one, proof of "god" that cannot be backed up by a simple scientific explanation.

Where did the material that we come from...come from.

How did the big bang happen? If evolution is true, there's no material yet for a bang.

How do we as lifeforms seem to have the perfect working bodies for the earth we live on?

Where are transitional lifeforms if we slowly evolved?

Why is it that we have a consciousness. Theoretically evolution can make mass, but it could not make something that is in a body..yet somewhere else at the same time.

Want anymore questions?

Where did the material that we come from...come from.

How did the big bang happen? If evolution is true, there's no material yet for a bang.

How do we as lifeforms seem to have the perfect working bodies for the earth we live on?

Where are transitional lifeforms if we slowly evolved?

Why is it that we have a consciousness. Theoretically evolution can make mass, but it could not make something that is in a body..yet somewhere else at the same time.

Want anymore questions?

After the big bang, the whole universe was fill with particle dust, which moved around colliding together forming satellites.

If evolution is true, there's no material yet for a bang.

That makes no sense.

We have perfect bodies, because from the primordial soup, we've grown in size and evolved into beings that can live and prosper on our planet. We did not start out this way. Our bodies had to form to the planet.

The transitional life forms can be found in Africa (the oldest) and throughout Europe (the earliest). Cro-magnon, for example, was the last known transition to what we are now.

Explain what exactly you mean here.

Want anymore questions?

Yes.

I think science has you confused. The lack of a scientific theory to answer some of your questions does not mean the phenomenon cannot be explained sometime in the future.

I'm one of those guys that keeps it simple:
On the first day, God made A
On the second day, God made B
~~~
On the Seventh day God rested.

There was no formulated Calendar at the time the Old Testament was "written" and passed down by generations.

On the first day God made "Earth" (Big Bang)
On the second day God made "the sky around the earth" (Forumulation of atmosphere.)
On the thrid day God made "the oceans, the dry land, and vegetation" (Our first step of evolution)
On the seventh day "God rested" (Current point, where we evolve naturally)

One day could equate to 13 Million years in practicality based on the lack of Calendar at the time.

So which one of you is right and which one of you is wrong?

:)

Canuckkev said:
I think science has you confused. The lack of a scientific theory to answer some of your questions does not mean the phenomenon cannot be explained sometime in the future.

Same can be said of religion. Anyway, it's been shown thus far science has been unsuccessful at proving their theory that you can take two or more non-living ingredients and make a living thing.

My belief is that the bible was written as a story, not meant to be taken seriously. But people back then believed any stupid crap.

Back