• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I may have saved someone's life. I think.

You went around my question. There can't be a big bang without matrial for the compression to cause the big bang. Where did the material come from? Where did the primordial soup come from without a bang?

The transitional forms found are mainly jokes. Nebraska man was formed from a pigs tooth. Lucy was a darn oragutan skeleton. They grasp at straws to try and make us look like monkeys.

Where is our soul. Ourselves are not physical. It is something that controls the body yet is not directly related. This is why a body in perfect condition can still 'die'. The body cannot function without its soul.

Webdude said:
Same can be said of religion. Anyway, it's been shown thus far science has been unsuccessful at proving their theory that you can take two or more non-living ingredients and make a living thing.

Well put Webdude. It has been proved that the earth can only be about 10,000 years old at most. Otherwise the landing on the moon would have been impossible. The lunar lander would have sunk in "millions of years" of moon dust never to be found again.

If the Bible is a story, how come it has never been wrong about anything yet?

Where is our soul. Ourselves are not physical. It is something that controls the body yet is not directly related. This is why a body in perfect condition can still 'die'. The body cannot function without its soul.

Souls are a fabrication. Our brain controls our body, and our body dies, because either we get a disease and die or our heart gives out. Our body is not perfect. However, it is said that the current earliest generation is said to live to 100 year averages.

The transitional forms found are mainly jokes. Nebraska man was formed from a pigs tooth. Lucy was a darn oragutan skeleton. They grasp at straws to try and make us look like monkeys.

What the hell could you possibly base these "facts" on? Did every archaeologist just place skeletons all over the world to fool the "god cult"?

You went around my question. There can't be a big bang without matrial for the compression to cause the big bang. Where did the material come from? Where did the primordial soup come from without a bang?

There are theories, but we don't know that yet. Although, I like what Cannuckkev said, "The lack of a scientific theory to answer some of your questions does not mean the phenomenon cannot be explained sometime in the future."

You have to understand that "god" is really just another hypothesis (not even a theory), without any scientific back end. More and more people don't believe in "god", because science is evolving and is always proving more and more that "god" isn't real.

Of course, you have the right to believe whatever you want, but I choose to believe something that has some kind of actual proof to it.

Forgot to really answer this one:

Lucy was a darn oragutan skeleton.

Lucy was a primate, but was famous for showing us the first known instance of the evolution between primates and the modern humans, which was the lock-out knee, which allowed humans to stand upright.

If our souls are fabbed, then why do we die without anything 'dieing'? There is a thing called dying of old age. yet, when they autopsy, the brain and every thing else works good as gold. Why is today that no one evolves? We can't stop ourselves from evolving. And we are FAR from perfect. If Lucy had a lock-out knee it should have been tranferred to another monky. But instead it was just a mutation.

Your theories have no proof.

Cite some examples.

If our souls are fabbed, then why do we die without anything 'dieing'

I'm pretty sure that our bodies decay 6 feet under.

when they autopsy, the brain and every thing else works good as gold

Who says that? Prove it.

Why is today that no one evolves?

You do know that the average height is increasing don't you?

If Lucy had a lock-out knee it should have been tranferred to another monky. But instead it was just a mutation.

It wasn't a mutation, it was just the first known instance of it.

Your theories have no proof.

How so?

heymrdj said:
Well put Webdude. It has been proved that the earth can only be about 10,000 years old at most. Otherwise the landing on the moon would have been impossible. The lunar lander would have sunk in "millions of years" of moon dust never to be found again.

I've never heard of that before. Where can i read that?

heymrdj said:

Oh my god!

Read a whole page of the Bible. Pick any one. I 99.99% Guarantee there will be something wrong on it.

For example, I just chose a random page and it says that bats are classified as birds.

heymrdj said:
It has been proved that the earth can only be about 10,000 years old at most. Otherwise the landing on the moon would have been impossible. The lunar lander would have sunk in "millions of years" of moon dust never to be found again.

Wait, wait - wtf does the moon have to do with how old the earth is?

And dust doesnt just gather and gather, thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

T.M. said:
Oh my god!

Read a whole page of the Bible. Pick any one. I 99.99% Guarantee there will be something wrong on it.

For example, I just chose a random page and it says that bats are classified as birds.

Give me the page number and I'll look it up. Also you know that there are parables in the bible to teach you some morals. But the Bible is true, I am a Christian. I am not one of those people who just say they are a Christian to make people feel one way about them. If you don't like christianity and the fact I am a christian so be it.

Why would you not believe the bible? Several things that are in the bible have been proven, and don't give me this science crap because that just proves my point even more because it proves it could happen if science can back it up.

I might've been a bit harsh in my previous post... but I still stand by my case. Also TM you shouldn't just bash someones religion like that especially when it'll offend someone. You can have your opinions, just watch what you say. But I still want you to give me the exact page and verse where it says that about bats.

Well I dont know if it is in the Bible or not but a bad should be classified as a bird. That is more a less what they are.

T.M. said:
Oh my god!

Comments like this only show your lack of depth and stupidity.

Many people would be offended by your post.

Don't try to explain something you have no understanding whatsoever for.

oldman2

stuffradio said:
Give me the page number and I'll look it up. Also you know that there are parables in the bible to teach you some morals. But the Bible is true, I am a Christian. I am not one of those people who just say they are a Christian to make people feel one way about them. If you don't like christianity and the fact I am a christian so be it.

Why would you not believe the bible? Several things that are in the bible have been proven, and don't give me this science crap because that just proves my point even more because it proves it could happen if science can back it up.

Its not christians that annoy me. Its the christians that think every single page of the bible is 100% fact.

Following the bible is good, it teaches you values, but most of the stories are metaphorical and not to be taken so literrally.

Why is today that no one evolves?
What do you mean?
Everyone is evolveing, feks. spiderman!
Originally Posted by heymrdj
It has been proved that the earth can only be about 10,000 years old at most. Otherwise the landing on the moon would have been impossible. The lunar lander would have sunk in "millions of years" of moon dust never to be found again.
WTF??? so man is older then the earth??? I mean the pyramids wore made 3000 years ago.. so little things to come out of the sea, then become dino' then all the dino's died then little monkeys come and become us in 6000 years???
hmm....

Last edited:
T.M. said:
Its not christians that annoy me. Its the christians that think every single page of the bible is 100% fact.

Following the bible is good, it teaches you values, but most of the stories are metaphorical and not to be taken so literrally.

Ok yeah, you are right.. you can't apply what they have their to things today in a literal sense, hmmmm... the stories you say "parables" or something like that are meant to teach lessons... but some things in the bible have not yet happened and are going to happen, but we do not know. Examples are like when the temple will be restored I think it was, and when the whole world is at peace, etc. etc.

Garfield+ said:
What do you mean?
Everyone is evolveing, feks. spiderman!

WTF??? so man is older then the earth??? I mean the pyramids wore made 3000 years ago.. so little things to come out of the sea, then become dino' then all the dino's died then little monkeys come and become us in 6000 years???
hmm....

A little fast for evolution don't you think? Especially seeing in 1000 years of recorded history we haven't changes at all :p.

Back