• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I NEED... Free, 50mg, up to 10mg .ZIP file server?

Cayotic

I am looking for a server that is free, alows at least 50mg, and also supports up to 10mg winzip and winrar files.

Enough said...

Thank you for signning up Cayotic!!
hehe!

you have 80MB of storage space and no ADS on your pages!
ASP also available, and more features!

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... You must be very bored YUPAPA, monitoring everyone who's signing up for your service and matching them to the members of this forum.

BECAUSE I AM HOSTING A NEW SITE, SO I MUST BE UP 24 HOURS!
I DON"T DO MY HOMEWORK!
ALL I DO IS TO SIT HERE AND WATCH!

HeHe

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, you have to get out more and/or calm your ass down. to hyper. your kind of kreepy. especially if you just SIT HERE AND WATCH??!!

I'm assuming you're a boy (lionboy@...), but.....

What's wrong with him being hyper?

So, YUPAPA/lionboy. I was checking out the tacidblue board the other day. There is a "lionboy" asking a lot of questions and using a lot of exclamation marks. Any relation of yours? :D
Are you running YUPAPA too on tacidblue's servers?

Yeah? What a small world! He owns the domain where you have your email address, http://www.samsoftpub.com. Sure you aren't related? Wasn't your sponsor called samsoft too? My, my. This is a lot of coincidences.

Back