• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I NEED... Free, 50mg, up to 10mg .ZIP file server?

Originally posted by meow
What do you mean unrealated threads? They are all related to YUPAPA.

They all become related to YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at some point and they just take off from there...

being he/she/it is such a responsive member, by monitoring all threads to do with him/her/it 24 hours a day, they tend to get a little long with nonrelevant blither.

sorry.. i don't understand a word again... don't forget I am a ESL student... hehe!
I know a little German tho

YUPAPA is many spendoured. He is YUPAPA, but also samsoft, lionboy and lionboy of tacidblue. He isn't bound by time and room. He can be on many threads at the same time. Little do we know his ways. :rolleyes: :p

spendoured = splendoured? eif thats what you mean im not sure it makes sense. splendoured isnt even a form of the word ;)

BTW are you an ESL student?

i don't know...i think is some kind of hosting company...
he is not here, so i can't ask him... tell you tomorrow

LOL Yes, I was born with ESL :) Actually I tried to look the word up, didn't find it and had a go. How is it spelled then? You know, like in the song, "...love is a ***** thing". Having many qualities, many faceted...

no, probably he's a drug lord that would explain YUPee's condition.

lol i think this thread has gone too far

sorry meow i didnt mean to make fun of your language usage. :)

Or the other possibility is that his father is a hard-working and wealthy man who has a legitimate business.

Sorry YUPAPA. i got a little carried away. :( you ar right paul.

I think i will stop replying to this thread. im am doing more harm then good.

Hey Gayowulf, can you please tell me how that word is spelled or I'll be searching dictionaries all day (the missing 'p' was a typo).

Back