• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I NEED... Free, 50mg, up to 10mg .ZIP file server?

i didn't think it was possible to make any less sense than you were before, but you've managed to do that very easily.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
E S L stands for English Second Language...
hehe!
Thank you YUPAPA. I was wondering what that meant. Was thinking it stood for Electric Shock Lag. :D :D

ok.. now u understand.. so from now on, please don't use those weird word or i won't understand it...
In this thread, I can't understand a lot of replied, especailly what keith post.

hey, you might like to know that no one is posting on your support forum because there's no link to it anywhere on your site. genius.

just thought i'd let you know that.

Only your Forum doesn't work. The link to the Forum leads back to the Add A Message form. Maybe you can get some tips from matthewj the link expert over on the HTML board? :p

How about someone starts a YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! discussion Thread. He/she/it somehow is beginning to become the subject of many unrealated threads

Back