• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is your host myacen?

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
I have got the begginer package in myacen but I cant login to anything to do with the site management, only detaisl on me and the billing system thing...

-Is your host myacen?

It is now :D I just signed up. Now, I need to think of an idea for a site...

They are my host :D

You have to wait for your account to be set up as well as your domain to go through progation have you set up the namesevers yet?

I'm not talking about the domain or DNS propagation. I'm talking about how long it takes for Robert and the crew to actually set up the accounts. That was the reason I got in the registration email, at least.

I justt signed up for it, and have mailed in the payment last weekend. account havent been activated yet. by the way, is there site down right now? it gives me a server not found error

i like Myacen - seems cool - too expensive for me - yes me... i know - i can't afford $2.95/mo - i so pathetic :(

Back