• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Man has sex with a horse

M Bacon

A South Carolina man was busted for having sex with a horse, while on probation for having sex with the same horse.

Rodell Vereen, 50, was arrested Monday night in the throes of bestiality by the filly's shotgun-toting owner, who also has video surveillance of the perverse act.

"When they arrested him before I thought that was the end of it," said Barbara Kenley, who caught Vereen in the middle of his romp in the hay with her 21-year-old horse, Sugar.

Vereen was on probation for a buggery conviction stemming from a November 2007 assault on Sugar, a crime that prompted Kenley to wire her stables with surveillance cameras.

"I wanted to catch him firsthand," she said. "It was just a matter of time before I caught him."
FULL ARTICLE: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/07/29/2009-07-29_south_carolina_man_busted_for_having_sex_with_horse.html
Watch out for this sex offender. Your horses might be at risk. I have seen this on WHT and found this hilarious.:p

Last edited:
I think the deeper issue here is why did the offender commit the crime again. From all indications one could logically believe he has some sort of mental problem. Hopefully he will get the help he deserves.

so if a woman was having sex with an animal they'd arrest her?
i mean...seriously, why they arrested him, what's againest the low in making love to an animal...

of course it's againest nature, but so is Gay againest nature...
right :D

so if a woman was having sex with an animal they'd arrest her?
i mean...seriously, why they arrested him, what's againest the low in making love to an animal...

of course it's againest nature, but so is Gay againest nature...
right :D

i think I speak for everyone when I say "huh?"

Did anybody catch this wasnt his first "roll in the hay" with this philly? I think he should have been placed in the care of a great mental hospital. But thats just me.

It's a sad place in some parts of SC, what can we say :hide:...

Haha, but seriously, that's awful, they say he was possibly mentally ill or something. Coastal crowd for ya.

Now that's unbridled lust.

edit:

I recall a story from a few years back

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...rsesex19m.html

An Enumclaw-area man who authorities say helped run a farm where people had sex with animals was charged with a misdemeanor yesterday in connection with a Seattle man's death.

Police began investigating James Tait, 54, and another man who lived at the rural Southeast King County farm after the Seattle man died of injuries suffered during intercourse with a horse at a neighboring farm, Enumclaw police said.

The criminal-trespassing charge stems from a July 2 bestiality session involving Tait, the 45-year-old Seattle man and a horse in a neighbor's barn, charging papers say. According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon.

Attempts to contact Tait yesterday were unsuccessful.

There is video footage of the above equine encounter, but I trust no one wants to see it.

Last edited:
Back