• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Meow's Post Count...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

NLC
No, this isn't just another useless post count thread... :rolleyes:

It says Meow has 5962 posts; I could've sworn he had well over 6000 a few days ago... :confused:

Re: 6,000 posts?!...

Originally posted by thirdstarr
hey,bruce how long has freewebspace.net been
open?
Just over two years.

Hey how did meow had a lower postcount?

Congrats on being top poster btw:p

I've actually got over 1000 posts, but Many of them are in General Discussions.....maybe Peo or Todd will give me custom title privaleges.....:devious2:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
6,000 posts is nothing. I know forums where there are users with well over 10,000 posts.
Are they playing hide-and-seek with their social lives? :D

Re: Re: Re: 6,000 posts?!...

Originally posted by Dusty
The site's been here well over two years, only this vBulletin forum is that age.
I thought he was referring to this vBulletin forum, because the age of the freewebspace.net alone doesn't relate to meow's post count.:p

The age of the site has no connexion to Meow's post count, no, but neither does the age of the forum. Were that what he was after, he should have asked for how long Meow has been a member.

Funny, when I see neither the words "forum" nor "vBulletin" I think of neither the words "forum" nor "vBulletin", but if that's how you want to interpret a question asking for how long the domain freewebspace.net has been publicly viewable (four going on five years), then okay. Likewise, if you want to think one post follows strictly on-topic with the one before it, you're more than able to, though it would cause me to question whether we've been visited different forums over the years.

yea,i was referring to the forum,
since it's called freewebspace.net,
i had thought my community was big til' i came here,
it's cool to see ppl to have such a post count.lol.

Originally posted by Ben
I've actually got over 1000 posts, but Many of them are in General Discussions.....maybe Peo or Todd will give me custom title privaleges.....:devious2:
So? You're not the only user in that situation. :rolleyes:

I dunno about anyones post count but if this has just been here 2 years and someone has over 6000 posts, they seriously need a mate/dog. I've seen some members with daily averages of 17+ posts. :rolleyes:

I've been here about a year and this doesn't strike me as a very close-knit community at all. Thank Heavens I'm in a a real cool forum where this isn't the case.

It's amazing what posters here think they know...but don't.

Good Luck! :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back