• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No war

velton

Trionaxos
NLC
nme_no_iraq_war_sticker_small.jpg

should i say more ..

to every hoster here , pls get this in ur site !! cause lot of ppl are visit ur site there .. pls support !! maybe hos company can grow up a grow and doing this project !

what if the individual host believes that war is the right thing to do in this situation, as do i.

besides, your post is filled with hideous grammatical errors, which leads me to question your age, and thus your political education.

Last edited:
i always ask one simple question to people who scream NO WAR ON IRAQ

WHY NOT?

do you have an answer??

why ? why wan war ?
u guy like to see ppl dead ?? this war not just between iraq and US or Uk .. perhaps this is just a begging of world War III ! don u 4get the pain of the world war II ??

Originally posted by velton
why ? why wan war ?
u guy like to see ppl dead ?? this war not just between iraq and US or Uk .. perhaps this is just a begging of world War III ! don u 4get the pain of the world war II ??

Do you like to see people die from terrorism?

The bad thing about this war is that it's affecting everything here at home. Our gas prices are skyrocketing which will cause everything else to go up in prices as well.

I believe the war is valid, but I think Bush is going about it the wrong way. He is alienating our long time allies and making enemies of our friends (France & Germany Governments, and millions of citizens in MANY countries). We Americans are going to be globally hated because of how some politicians handle taking us to war. I dont think it's the war anyone is against so much as they are against how it's being done. We are basically plowing thru the pedestrians of the world to get to Saddam regardless who we piss off and how.

I just hope this doesnt make the people of America and the people of other countries enemies...

Originally posted by Webdude
We Americans are going to be globally hated...

I just hope this doesnt make the people of America and the people of other countries enemies...

most american's don't realise that they are quite disliked from the rest of the world anyway - not an opinion i harbour but one that i have experienced (non-english speaking countries of the world consider ANY english speaking foreinger as an "american")

of course, any educated or even slightly educated person would NOT have this view and would understand that the political reasonings of a country do not equal the wishes of its people (if I could use Germany and WWI and WWII as an example....not all Germans are Nazis)

if the PEOPLE of America and the PEOPLE of other countries, as you put it, grow a distate for one another or consider one another enemies, it will not be a result of any of today's happenings, but more a result of years of misinformation and ignorance

to top that off, i don't actually know what my opinion is about this whole situation...i find it distasteful and prefer to ignore it....does that make me as ignorant as the "haters" and "war mongers"??

the hate many nations harbor toward america comes down to one thing: jealousy.

we're basically the youngest nation on this planet, but by far the most powerful. we discovered the right formula, and it drives other nations crazy. they're going to hate us whether we go to war or not.

Originally posted by EpidemiK
Do you like to see people die from terrorism?

So we will attack iraq, which has no nuclear weapons, and not attacking N.Korea which has nuclear weapons, is in clear defiance of UN regulations, and has ballistic weapons that can reach out west coast.

That makes perfect sense to me.

Originally posted by keith

besides, your post is filled with hideous grammatical errors, which leads me to question your age, and thus your political education.

I believe Velton lives in Eastern Asia and probably English is not his first language.

Believe or not Keith, your post is filled with grammatical errors aswell. ;)

War is useless, there are no winners, no losers, only victims. No one benefits from it, everyone loses because of it.

I think there's a lot of details that we simply do not know. I've not yet decided if I'm for war or against it, because I don't have enough information.

I do however support the men and women who are willing to give their lives to protect certain freedoms we have, like the freedom to protest war.

What is with this terrorism defense when justifying the war with Iraq?

Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are using terror against the US, not Saddam. I would believe they are not affiliated, and I doubt Osama even approves of Saddam.

Not everyone who dislikes America, does it out of jealousy. Canadians for example, have the same living standards. Why do they not like the US? Because of the aggresive military tactics. GWB is starting a war, for crying out loud! Nobody in that government cares what others think.

Originally posted by keith
the hate many nations harbor toward america comes down to one thing: jealousy.

we're basically the youngest nation on this planet, but by far the most powerful. we discovered the right formula, and it drives other nations crazy. they're going to hate us whether we go to war or not.
I wouldn't say jealousy. More like a stubborn naieve child that wants to play with matches in a room filled with fireworks against better judgement.

Originally posted by n7of9
most american's don't realise that they are quite disliked from the rest of the world anyway - ignorance
Most don't realise other countries exist :p

I think one thing that urged so many Aussies to attend the peace rallies last weekend was Bush's comments that he considers Australia part of the 'coalition of the willing' :confused2

At this point, I'm willing to believe there is not going to be a war. We have a mini cold War on our hands right here. There's a lot of talk, not a lot more of anything else.

Well I hope it doesn't, we would have 24 hour a day war footage on television :confused2

and if it was on CNN, it would come complete with a fancy name, play by play commentary and million dollar commercial spots.

Back