• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pAnT CaKe

Originally posted by meow
Look Phrozen! Our aviators are almost identical. :D
Maybe I'm just to tired or something, but I'm not seeing much of a resemblance. :yawn:

I really need a break from these forums. 200 posts in the last 5 days.

Actually, if Yupapa is still making those pancakes now god help him, so now the thread really has no point.

Could someone post a picture of what these "pancakes" look like as I'm having a very difficult time trying to conceptualize a dessert pancake.

Stick some ice-cream and strawberries on the pancake and you get an ice cream sundae pancake... Yum.

I think I'll just stick with the maple syrup. I guess everyone has their on taste though.

Mine can actually be eaten as dessert if you eat just a few and stuff them with ...stuff. But they are usually dinner. Think thin - like crèpes.

I'm picturing a thin pancake (not that hard, I like my pancakes thin) but I'm still not seeing it as a dessert... how big is it? What color is it? What's it made from (is it a normal pancake?)? Are there things on/with it or is the pancake eaten alone? How's it cooked? What's it's texture, is it floppy or crispy ot somewhere in between? I'm just not seeing it.

Back