• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pAnT CaKe

How big is it - normal size of a pancake

What color is it - normal color of a pancake

What's it made from - its a Swedish pancake with flour, salt, eggs and some other crap

Are there things on/with it or is the pancake eaten alone - alone

How's it cooked - on a griddle?

What's it's texture - crispy I think

So... a very thin pancake cooked until crispy eaten without a topping of any sort is, somehow, a dessert?

I used to know a girl that would eat uncooked frozen waffles, right out the box. I used to think that was nasty, it's the same thing I'm starting to think about dessert pancakes.

Does anyone have a picture of one of these concoctions?

No YUPAPA I did not mean that you were dumb.....I just can't understand why a topic about pant cakes can last so long, with so many people replying

Oh well, you can't have your way all the time. I'm sensing another 10 page thread coming up.

:eek: I SAID JAM, JAM + WHIPPED CREAM or ICE CREAM. As desert you could have berries and cream. It's exactly the same thing as the French variant, crèpes.

It's exactly the same thing as the French variant, crèpes.
If it's a crêpe then why don't you call it a crêpe? I know what a crêpe is.

Jam as in English jam (American jelly) or American jam (nasty crap, not literally, but it is)?

I'm sensing another 10 page thread coming up.
I think the appeal of this thread is it's subject, "pAnT CaKe". It conjures up all sorts of images, doesn't it? Makes you wonder and want to post pointless things.

Originally posted by Dusty

I think the appeal of this thread is it's subject, "pAnT CaKe". It conjures up all sorts of images, doesn't it? Makes you wonder and want to post pointless things.

I was sure getting some strange images in my mind when I first saw this thread last night.

Funny... I found out what it was by just looking at the thread title and seeing that it was posted by YUPAPA...

...and always ends up waaay off-topic. :D

I just have a question. Why can't pancakes be dessert as well? Hell, you can BBQ at 3am (if you're allowed to and shit) if you want... I'm sure you can have a steak in the morning if you feel like it. Who said that waffles can only be eaten before 10 am? I eat them sometimes at midnight (late nite snack) when I can't fall asleep. Don't ask.

Back