• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pivotal Web Hosting

kitzter, unfortunately, all our domains on that account is still down and pivotal has assured us that they are working on it.

Other than wait, wait......

vanidium said:
just to clarify that support@pivotalwebhosting.com is their support email. Since this is freewebspace community I think for next problem it's a good idea to send him email or call. Since that's the fastest way to contact your hoster.

The problem is that pivotalwebhosting seems to be die.. nothing email to say what happends, nothing! It´s incredible.... How many persons are working on the problem? one person ??

Sorry but this is exasperating!

Thanks NetCafe

klitzer, I do understand your concern, and we have just verified that your domain has been correctly pointed to our servers, so it should now work fine. The obvious problem with contacting our customers via e-mail is the fact that our own sites are hosted on our servers as well. Therefore we have taken action and now have an emergency status site located in a data center across the country. All customers will be e-mailed with a complete explanation of what happened and what we are doing to prevent this from happening again once we have verified that everything is back in working order. All customers will be receiving credit for this downtime: your next month of hosting is on us.

Please, as vphost said, this is not a support forum (although we do have one in the works for our customers to use). Drop us an e-mail at support@pivotalwebhosting.com for support, or if it gets returned to you due to the current state of things, PM us on this site.

Has anyone seen him? he has not been on for the past like 2 days and i still did not recive my backups or my domain transfer! what is going on here? i keep getting transfer failed when i try to transfer the domain, i keep being told by everyone that he probably did not unlock it. I want a response already, i send him pm but no response...Please when you see him tell him to go on aim or answer redz.

Sometimes domain transfers just fail for no reason. Sometimes domain registrars just don't let you.

Everyone, as vphost said, this is not a support forum. If you have some objection to sending us an e-mail, PM us on this site. redz, IM is not our primary method of support nor a reliable way to rely on or contact us with. We do not use IM every day. Sending us an e-mail is your best bet. Your domain is unlocked and has been for several days.

PivotalWebHosting said:
Everyone, as vphost said, this is not a support forum. If you have some objection to sending us an e-mail, PM us on this site. redz, IM is not our primary method of support nor a reliable way to rely on or contact us with. We do not use IM every day. Sending us an e-mail is your best bet. Your domain is unlocked and has been for several days.
k, last question, why am i getting transfer failures then??

Back