• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

It's sleek, but I'll stick with my G15, the screen is useful for ventrilo while fullscreened, I use it for media controls too..and the macro keys and full backlit keyboard are just too useful to me, even while not gaming :)

dsc01745.jpg

Not terribly interesting, I got rid of a few Tim Horton's cups though (I need to impress the FWS crew)

dsc01749.jpg

(My PC, with cover off side, hah, then two home servers) The DC servers aren't painted so colourfully.

Last edited:
I roll with Tally-Ho rolling papers....

Ahh you mean the PC..

a_5.jpg

37' inch, 24 inch, 19inch.

lil dark.. dam camera phone!

I roll with Tally-Ho rolling papers....

Ahh you mean the PC..

a_5.jpg

37' inch, 24 inch, 19inch.

lil dark.. dam camera phone!

SHAME!

Shameful plug!

Nice setup though...I want to be running a 24 or 27 flanked by 22 with my 42" hdtv plugged in for media..but I've gotta set it up incremently..I've got the one 22"..on my laptop..need to get a new desktop next. Then another 22 for a dual.

I forgo nice monitors and spend my money on other things.

Bad, bad things.

Hookers and blow, you dense ----s. I'll post my work area tomorrow or something. I'm going to sleep.

lol.. it wasnt a plug either. THat site doesnt exist anymore neways... well, not like that.

Back