• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

Just a point - guns are not illegal in the UK, so I don't know where that came from - you do need a license and to be regarded as sane. So I'd recon on both points Colins still blown no matter what type it is :p

Well yes, but they're not as legal as they are in America. And you only can get a license if it's for something like hunting - you can't go and buy a 22 caliber.

Here's my actual desk. Sorry about quality was off my phone and I had to do a bit of shoopin before it looked ok.

dsc01082ue9.jpg

this is my work setup...

yes, that is a CRT on the right. work was to cheap to get me a second 19" flat panel. lol

that HP is my laptop, but, i do have a work laptop in my desk droor too. a Dell D250 :p

sorry for being blurry, phone camera isnt the best.

workSetup.jpg

Do it with gravel like a real man :lol:

Jeez we've got pink shower gel, Craig in a frilly apron, what is going on!

Of course not, the skins oils help keep warm in the arctic cold, it also seals in natural elements which again help insulate but also aid camouflage.

The gravels for the summer :D

Here's some photos of my desktop:

P1020167.jpg

P1020169.jpg

This is a photo of my workstation area (which is supposed to hold my MacBook and gorgeous Toshiba laptop):

P1020170.jpg

EDIT: +rep to the person who tells me who's post you can see on my monitor ;)

Back