• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Fraud Alert

Hey AvailNetworks, thanks for the offer, but sa danny has said, a IPB was offered, and I think were going to be using it.

no problem. I would offer to help you out a bit too but I have nothing other than that to offer really in the programming department. good luck in the project

My Internet was down the last few days due to a storm. I had built a small script and database to use on Monday but could not let anybody know. Please check your email, LSC, and consider me for a position.

Thank you :)

Okay all that applied were accepted, and im going to email you everyones information, and were set a time to talk online (probally msn) about what is needed and who can handle what.

Good to know, keep everyone at FWS updated, I am sure your website will become my first official bookmark.

NetCafe said:
I like this domain "The domain is hostingfraud.com". Its kewl!

Just PM me if you think this old man can contribute something :p

To start the ball rolling,

RTG will offer 10gb space, 500gb bandwidth.

I just have domain: yohosting.net now.
I also would like to take your change. How do you thinhking about ?

Back