• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sig & gif forum storage

Originally posted by meow
Neo_Mitochondrian and lawyers? Huh? :confused:
If I remember correctly, Neo_Mitochondrian had something to do with GC and lawyers. Does that answer your question? (nope)

:p

Neo_Mitochondrian and lawyers? Huh? :confused:

Don't you know Neo_Mitochondrian eloped with his handsome laywer? :D

Ok I'm retiring for the day. The court is adjourned. All further punishments will be awarded tommorow.

It got sucked in...:confused2
Hehe... some animal owners cut off their pets tails and ears to "make them look cuter". So I thought...... :p

Can you still be a virgin if your tail accidently has got sucked in?:cry2:

Okay guys - I have been gone for the better part of the day and come back to find all these posts - but no way to get my signature or smiley links on my other forums. I'm still open to suggestions. I still have a Yahoo page to put up. Wouldn't linking to a sig or animation on a Yahoo page still be hot linking? There must be some way to do it? Any suggestions? By the way, for the record, I go by one name Midnight. Every forum I am on is posted in Midnight or Midnightwriter, but I still sign Midnight after the posts. I don't know anything about the people you are incinuating. But have fun. I am amused by what's going on.
Best Wishes .......Midnight

Dear Meow - thank you for reminding me. I just checked it out again. It says unlimited broadband for users across the UK. I am in the United States. Do you know any that advertise unlimited broadband for my country? I might add, that I'm not sure if unlimited broadband is what I need, since unlimited broadband is geared for big biz, but from what I'm reading it would seem I need some additional broadband, just not big biz type. After all, I'm talking about a limited amount of animation and art (not over a half dozen pieces). I notice the smileys.com site gives unlimited hot linking to their extensiive collection of smilies. I am wondering how they can get away with it. Thanks

Midnight

http://www.animiertegif.de/Smileys.htm

Last edited:
Back