• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Star Wars III Villain revealed

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
from Rogers Video Hollywood Gossip
There may be over a year to go before we see Star Wars: Episode III in theatres but StarWars.com is already introducing a new villain from the movie to fans. Producer Rick McCallum says, "General Grievous is a military leader of all the Separatist armies. He's part alien and part robot. Grievous is a master strategist and the greatest hand-to-hand Jedi killer the galaxy has ever known". The character will first be introduced to audiences in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated short films that will appear on television starting on March 26th.

"General Grievous" :rolleyes2 Could they have picked a cheesier name?

weren't books for star wars 1-9 released a long, long time ago, when the starwars triology came out? just something i heard. a friend of my uncle having this book with all 9 'episodes'... :/ and lucas writing all the books simultaneously.. meh.

i know the whole star wars series were books before episode 4-6 were made.. but then different authors came along and wrote other stories and put it under the star wars title..

The Star Wars prequels suck major ---. I have never been so disappointed by a film in my entire life. They seem to escalate to new levels of idiocy and decrease the level of innovation with every new film.

Boo on you, George Lucas... Boo on you...

Back