• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] are these any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

is0lized

See Below
are these any good

64MB DDR NVIDIA GEFORCE3 TI200 WITH TV-OUT AGP 3D VIDEO CARD 159$

NVIDIA GEFORCE4 MX440 64MB DDR TV-OUT SPECIAL EDITION WITH 2 GAMES $135

Last edited:
The price for the Ti200 is fine, but DO NOT buy an MX series card. The Geforce4 MX440 is nothing but an overclocked Geforce2. MX cards suck.

Re: are these any good

Originally posted by is0lized

their good prices but why get them? you could prbably get a cheaper one with maybe 32mb.. but if you do you get one.. make sure your processor is really really good.. because the card is limited by the procssor.. so 32mb card could be the same as having 64mb caard on a 500mHz computer

Get an ATI Radeon 8500... same price, better performance. The drivers is a slight problem, but do not install the display drivers from the CD provided but from the Windows Update thing for the latest.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Get an ATI Radeon 8500... same price, better performance. The drivers is a slight problem, but do not install the display drivers from the CD provided but from the Windows Update thing for the latest.
A lot of mother boards require Nvidia cards, so don't count on everyone being able to get an ATI

Re: are these any good

That's a good price for a GeForce 4 AND 2 games!

Originally posted by guitarnerd

A lot of mother boards require Nvidia cards, so don't count on everyone being able to get an ATI

what if is0lized can get it? this thread is about is0lized's computer right? not everyones..

[mods feel free to delete this post because it may be off topic]

Originally posted by andytandoc

what if is0lized can get it? this thread is about is0lized's computer right? not everyones..

[mods feel free to delete this post because it may be off topic]
I'm saying this for Is0lized's benifit, so he doesn't go spend a ton of money on a card that won't even work, and possibly ruin his motherboard, check before you buy!

Originally posted by guitarnerd

I'm saying this for Is0lized's benifit, so he doesn't go spend a ton of money on a card that won't even work, and possibly ruin his motherboard, check before you buy!

I don't think so.

The ATI Radeon 8500 works with most boards, and it won't ruin any boards. Maybe you should do some studying before you make blind assumptions.

Originally posted by max_payne

GeForce 4 Cards are the best ever!

the GF4 128MB is insane, most cards dont even use 32MB!

my 16MB card works fine on almsot everygame, just restarts my computer when i do too much

the GF4 128MB is insane, most cards dont even use 32MB!

my 16MB card works fine on almsot everygame, just restarts my computer when i do too much

Do you mean insane in a good way or crazy insane?:madchrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back