• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We welcome Robert as a new moderator

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Robert will be moderating at FreeWebspace.net starting today. We welcome him to the team of moderators! :classic2:

The forum have grown a lot during the last couple of months with about 40 new members every day. We have a tough time reading all the new posts and keeping up with some increased abuse. For instance the Paid Hosting forum have had a number of web hosts not following the simple rules lately. We hope to improve the situation there by enforcing the rules stricter.

Robert has been an active member for many years now as you all know and I think he has the potential of being a great moderator.

Thanks Peo.:D

This is a great community that has grown over the years and I'm glad to be part of it.

Uhoh, always scary when you give Robert power, everyone watch out. What is this world coming to

Just messing, congrats Robert.

He was a great webhost, and I'm assuming he will be a great mod. Now you can't give people crap anymore, tandoc is gonna have to work extra hard.

Good luck Robert, don't let this position get you stressed out like VeroHost did....

But, but, but.. What about me?!

Please don't delete all my posts Robert the Moderator, maam, sir.

I had to get "get rid" of Todd to be able to become a Mod.
wink.gif

Ok Ok.. Just kidding. Todd's been around. His last visit was a week ago or so.

LOL - WD Robert :) good testimonial for yourself, PEO & JAN to do that and a wise move too (cough - check in the post) ;)

Congrats Robert, good to see that maybe morons will live a shorter life around here.

Back