• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We welcome Robert as a new moderator

No offense needed, it wasn't directed towards you or anyone else that is a regular here. It is directed to those that don't last long enough to make it that far, but still last long enough to annoy us all.

Matt8 said:
No offense needed, it wasn't directed towards you or anyone else that is a regular here. It is directed to those that don't last long enough to make it that far, but still last long enough to annoy us all.

Are you sure that we can't direct it also at tandoc, I mean really you know you want to.

(We love you tandoc :classic2: )

I wouldn't call him a moron, just a sh*tstirrer or a*shole... It's what seperates good boards from the bad ones. In a way he kind of moderates this board anywho, sorts the men from the boys, and to be politically correct, the women from the girls.

I don't think money came into the equation, they have special "privelages" now aswell :biggrin2:
:biggrin2: Ah - so he gets the big axe automatically in the computer game version of the forums :biggrin2:

Decker said:
:biggrin2: Ah - so he gets the big axe automatically in the computer game version of the forums :biggrin2:

I can see it now, the FWS Forums MMORPG...

Oh brother. :eek2:

There used to be FWS stories. I wonder where those are. Anyone remember those. I am talking like 3 years ago or so.

There used to be FWS stories. I wonder where those are. Anyone remember those. I am talking like 3 years ago or so.
I'd love those to be digged out again :biggrin2:

Epgs said:

yes...2001, 2002 ish were in my experience, the FWS glory days.

Blank,

There are only a few people who would remember that, but you don't by chance remember who had those do you.

The first time I registered on FWS was on November 27th 2000.
October 2001 with second account and August 2002 with current.

Never really visited the general forum until '02-'03
Always thought the guys there were a bunch of idiots discussing useless stuff :p

Likewise -- I didn't discover the general forum until 2002 -- but I used to come here back in 2000, looking for free webhosting...

Back