• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what the hell!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lucifer
ashtray???
Smoking is BAD for you! :mad: Especially for a young boy with vulnerable lungs like weepon. Just use the ashtray for the bonfire when you burn FP. :)

Latin. Meow said to the affect of "it's been very difficult [persuading Weapon and this rambling thread, I assumed]", I said to the affect of "yes it was, from beginning to end". Actually both were quotes from dead Romans, but they work here too. After all, NULLUM EST IAM DICTUM QUOD NON DICTUM SIT PRIUS. RELATA REFERO.

If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, my word game resulted in "this topic's gone astray"

Last edited:
Originally posted by gyrbo
What's that? Spanish?
No my canine friend, it's Gayish. Join! Come - be one of us. :)

And now - Ad acta.
This is one of those blessed moments when actually all 100% of me luve ya all in a peculiar cyber way. Treasure this moment. It may never return. Remember: Amor vincit omnia. Hairy or not hairy. :)

Friends, Romans I bid you goodnight. Good day. Farewell. Auf wiedersehen. Adieu.

It is, it is. But as I said earlier, per aspera ad astra! You can do it. It's up to you, lah. Alea iacta est.

It's hard for me to leave you but I fear I must. Remember: Cave canem! Küss!

Amor vincit omnia...
...ET NOS CEDAMUS AMORI, and don't worry, I'll look out for that dog and I'll tell you want the die lands on when you come back. ;)

(EDIT: Oh, and Meow, you're slipping into a different language there at the end. I think you're looking für BASIO, nicht Küss :D)

Last edited:
Me thanks thee. :D
I must sleeeeep!!!!!!! Intercourse you all! But I stll luve ya. ;)

Pst! Devil, In 48 hours I'll have ADSL. Was a sweet deal I made with you. weep-on's soul was worth it. Hope to do business with you more times, o dark lord ;)

Don't ask what and why. Come, joins us! When in Rome, do as the Romans. Let down your hair, eat, drink and be merry. Nemo saltat sobrius. ;)

Originally posted by clearjade
I don't know what u guys are doing. :p But anyway, haven't u guys noticed that Weapon's site looks like http://www.unofficialff9site.com ? Either he knows that already, or that site copied off of him or vice versa, or maybe it was all a huge coincidence.
don't think he stole my layout or I stole his but my friend has had a DBZ site for ages and I asked him if I could use his layout and hes said yes, maybe my friend stole ff9 site layout dunno:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back