• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what the hell!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on lucifer/duisty my prob is still not fixed please tell me how to, and don't answer meow if its gonna be one of those I am gay/half/quarter or I ove u post:D

Not doing your own desin? Naughty, naughty, naughty! We will have to se about THAT, huh Lucifer?:D

:eek:What do you mean we didn't solve your problem? We did too! You have to make the change yourself, silly. :rolleyes:

Of course I still luve ya. You don't have to ask. ;)
(FYI weeper - I'm on 'normal' time now. It's 10 in the morning here and I've slept night)

Last edited:
WTF? You have corrected it now and still the megago?
Code:
<a href="cgi-bin/download.pl?site=3&filename=002.jpg">Card 02</a><br>
<a href="cgi-bin/download.pl?site=3&filename=003.jpg">Card 03</a><br>
<a href="cgi-bin/download.pl?site=3&filename=004.jpg">Card 04</a>
:confused: :confused: :confused:

hmm

try a page with just a link and see if that works

else it could be due to the server error you have

try a simple perl script

#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Context-Type: text/html\n\nhello";

and linking to that (if this works then the problem is with you perl script

well my links that I use for my meesage board still works even though I run it through cgi, might be the script?? coz my other cgi script still works

I really should have re-read this thread to make sure you haven't already said it's not, but is it the script's problem? DE NIHILO NIHIL. What does the script do? Can you post it, or at least the portion that matters?

By the way, the die landed on III, Meow, before the dog swallowed it.

We meet again. :D
I didn't understand that until now, Dustin. I didn't know die is a synonym for dice (had to look it up). Thanks for keeping me informed.

Maybe you guys are on to something. Where did you get that script, weeper? If it's any possibility it's set to send everyone to megago search it through for that URL. Have you snatched a blind click script, you rascal you? Maybe we are making someone rich with all this checking and clicking.;)

Last edited:
you brat meow I am not that kind of person, anyways its a anti leech script and I got it at cgi.resourceindex.com and I checked the script throughly nothing linked to megago or other search engine

It was a shot in the dark. :rolleyes: Did you test what Lucifer suggested? Oh man, this is going to drive me crazy. I'm a sucker for mysteries. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back