• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what's your cpu specs?

what's your cpu specs?
mines is:

brand: intel
chach:1mb
cpu frequency: 3.4ghz
cpu modal: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
power usge: 106watts
subit your ones

brand: intel
model: gangstuh
frequency: shipments twice a week
power: six AK47s

Actually it's one of the older dual-core Pentium D 2.8Ghz models. On my main desktop.

brand: woman
model: your mother
frequency: all night long
power: you betcha

AMD Phenom II x6 @3.8GHz

I built my computer in 2007, so it's starting to age, but it still runs everything I need just fine.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, 3.0ghz, 6mb cache

I got it over a quad core at the time because it was a little cheaper, most games didn't utilize multiple cores at the time anyhow, and this particular CPU is supposed to be great for overclocking. If my system does slow down in a year or two or three, I can overclock it to around 3.8ghz fairly easily.

I built a system for my brother about a year ago and got him an AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.2ghz). I think if I were to build a system today, I'd get an Intel Core i3-2100 or i5-2400. It'd be my first 32nm processor!

Wow, mine sucks... (this isn't for my main pc... :p)
Intel Pentium I (233MHZ)

DEATH SLOW FOR XP! xD

I have one of those too.

Intel Pentium MMX 233MHz
384MB RAM- PC100 DIMM suprisingly
15GB hard drive

Running Windows 2000 Server. Takes it about 30 minutes to fully boot.

My actual workstation is an Intel I5, I think it is an M460 at 2.57GHz. Powerful little laptop. It tag teams with my 3.4GHz Pentium 4 HT desktop.

I still have a working 486DX2 66 complete with TURBO button, keyboard and mouse (AND a Creative Sound Blaster!), that I keep around for playing native DOS games. I'm out of good floppies though, can't boot optimized settings for gaming anymore. :sadface:

Commander Keen, Privateer, Wolf3D, Doom, and Tyrian! Ah, those were the days.... higher replay value and FUN than your run of the mill shooter clones from recent years.

Speaking of ancient history, I still remember Apple II's from school. The older models were all green, and I can't recall doing anything on those except banging on the keyboard and trying to crash it. Oh, and adjusting the brightness and contrast, that was fun... when the kid next to me can't figure out why he can't see ----.

They also had newer ones with color screens. I think the educational program on it at the time was called Number Crunchers. If memory serves me correctly, I also played Oregon Trail on those machines. Never made it to Oregon though, curses.

Around the same time, my dad either bought or brought back from the university a Macintosh AIO, with a REAL color screen, a mouse and everything. It was in a complete different league than the jokers at school. I enjoyed Crystal Quest. There were other obscure games too, but none worthy of mention.

They also had this game too, and I can't remember the title, but you would place this fly in a maze and try to get through it by answering the questions or something. Damn it, I wish I could remember the name of it. There was also another that I liked playing. Rainbow trout or something... I am going to be wracking my brain all afternoon now. Thanks -------.

I have one of those too.

Intel Pentium MMX 233MHz
384MB RAM- PC100 DIMM suprisingly
15GB hard drive

Running Windows 2000 Server. Takes it about 30 minutes to fully boot.

My actual workstation is an Intel I5, I think it is an M460 at 2.57GHz. Powerful little laptop. It tag teams with my 3.4GHz Pentium 4 HT desktop.

Wow, cPanel would actually run on it if you upgrade it to 512MB of ram... lol not very fast I'm sure...

Back