• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who loves Waffle House?

Who loves Waffle House

• I'm a Wa Ho

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Negatiiiiivvve

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
I've actually never had their waffles. My meal-of-choice is 2 eggs over medium, an order of bacon, two slices of toast, and a regular order of hash browns.

Why do you make so many food polls?

Waffle house is good, but I actually don't really like their waffles much. I'm more of a light-fluffy-Belgian waffle kind of person, and their waffles are a bit too dense for me.

I do like waffle house, but I've grown out of it in the past few years.

It certainly filled a void when I was 17-23.

WAFFLE HOUSE!
Their hash browns are awesome. Stay away from their coffee though o.o, its intoxicating.

I think I've heard of it... but I've never been. One day I'd like to maybe go though :)

Are there any in BC, Canada?

Waffle house is pretty much the greatest place known to man. Ever. The closest one to here is about 40 mintues away, we drive to eat their specifically about once a month, or on our way back from a concert or something.

I also go every Christmas night with my closest friends. Its tradition.
All star breakfast w/scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, and a coke or coffee.

The closest Waffle House to me is about 5 minutes away. The next closest one is about 10-15 minutes away. :)

Back