• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AlabamaMan
Oh my god, its this "you say you sorry now" crap again. Stop embarassing us Asian American people.

Seriously.....

Oh my god, what does that mean???

First I was confused with the big pile of shit that Giancarlo told me, then I was confused with the Seal again!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
In Policy making and fisical spending it does... I need to figure how much I need to spend without overblowing the budget or I will head into a deficit. And the wars in these forums are very realistic. You move brigades and divisions to the front lines and there you go.

Who else would it be, num nuts?

Then who?

Are you really this brain dead, who else would you be talking about? You want me to apologize for things I supposably said. Hehe, sure. ;)

Everything.
This is becoming a washing-machine, I say something... you say something and this thread becomes eight pages.

Love? HAHAHA! :D :D :D

omg... you guys are pretending you are in a chat room aren't you. get each others im's, icq numbers, etc.. and post it on their it will be easier

This is becoming quite mindless... :D
Service, what service? :p
This entire thread has been plagued with mindless crap, mostly by you, Yupapa.

I never said that, Yupapa... you are pulling that out of your creative bullshitism section of your brain. ;)

<SARCASM>Would you nice people stop dissing each other with sarcastic remarks and start making peace.</SARCASM>

YUPAPA: Oh my god, what does that mean???

Read it again, it means Im an Asian who lives in the States and I am very embarassed by you morons. If you didnt pass the reading test in high school then dont argue in English. Fool, I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back