• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have his apology he posted on my message board
I can send it to you if you want to see

you still didn't tell me those "EVERYTHING" are good or bad?

haha i guess it was a 5 minute apology. or is it more like you got a fake apology

Originally posted by YUPAPA
good.
Epgs, do you think if someone saying harmful things to others should apologize?

well if it is true than no, but otherwise than prob. yes.

It was a fake apology.
And no, people shouldn't apologize for things that they said that were harmful to others, that is politics my friend.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
It was a fake apology.
And no, people shouldn't apologize for things that they said that were harmful to others, that is politics my friend.

but if it is slander than yes apologize, but truth can hurt.

Hey, Epgs and others. I think you should read the beginning of this thread. This is the first time I participate in a Giancarlo war, and I'm not proud of it. But I've read all the sh*t that has been going on. It's very obviously always the same person who starts the fight, who slander others and is offensive.
Enough is enough.

i am sorry almighty meow. i guess i got involved involuntarily but i believe it should stop too.

Everything I say about you Yupapa is intended to be bad.
And that apology is retracted... and invalidated.

Remember I told you he had apologized to me on my message forum? Here it shows that he never keep his promise

Originally posted by YUPAPA
good.
Epgs, do you think if someone saying harmful things to others should apologize?

Originally posted by Epgs

well if it is true than no, but otherwise than prob. yes.

Everything I say about you Yupapa is intended to be bad.
And that apology is retracted... and invalidated.

Now everyone should know that saying bad things to people are not right. Correct? Even a 5 years old boy knows this.

Giancarlo had said that everything he said about YUPAPA is intended to be bad. Do you think he should apologize?
OR Do you think it should continue saying bad things on YUPAPA?

like i stated before if they are true then take those comments and make your service better, and if they aren't then just ignnore him.

No offense, Epgs. I didn't mean to sound harsh and I was I page behind you when I posted that - I looked away for a minute. ;)

Look Yupapa, I want this ended... I am tired of this garbage being thrown at me.

I thought that was what U were training for. Getting garbage thrown at U. Isnt that what politicians do? I´m wondering if U see yourself as a Politician-to-bee or if U joined the ranks, that with the "we" and all. And the picture U posted explains alot, Its Reagan isn´t it? hasn´t he Alzheimers?;)

Finally Giancarlo whats with the italian quote...?
This concludes what? I don´t get it.

Keep up the good work, I´ll love to drag this up in about ten years from now when that cocky "italian" politician shows up in the media;):

Originally posted by meow
No offense, Epgs. I didn't mean to sound harsh and I was I page behind you when I posted that - I looked away for a minute. ;)

no problem, with this thread looking away for 30 seconds you are about 10 posts behind.

That's interesting yupapa, he told me he was gay on ICQ too. I don't have anything against gays, but Giancarlo is gay.

And Giancarlo, if you have nothing to contrubute to this message board, I sugest you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back