• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mature! Such insight! We look forward to the day when you will rule over us. :)

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I proved it by............. My seal of approval. :cool:

seal?
you have a seal at home? where did you get it? from antarctica?

I've looked up at the dictionary and it says something about signature or monogram, or whatever.... =|

let me see...i'll get back to you in a while...gotta search the early YUPAPA threads.

Originally posted by el crapo
Has anybody else notice that whenever a thread is started about Yupapa it is really long?? Why??

Because there is always a politician that likes to be against YUPAPA

I hate stories without endings

Look, continue with this... post all the pile of shits you want, it is good practice for my future career and I will thank you for it. My face might end up on the Liberal Media and horrible new stories would be written, I need to face this and this is helping. I ain't apologizing, politicans don't do that.

So you think I am talking about you, Giancarlo?
Did I tell you to apologize?

Then I think you know you are hurting our feelings because you think you need to apologize
I didn't point out who "HE" is

Oh my god, its this "you say you sorry now" crap again. Stop embarassing us Asian American people.

Seriously.....

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Builds up skill in nation ruling... join today!
Why? I have no aspirations to rule anything. Nor do I think that's the way to learn the job.

In Policy making and fisical spending it does... I need to figure how much I need to spend without overblowing the budget or I will head into a deficit. And the wars in these forums are very realistic. You move brigades and divisions to the front lines and there you go.

Who else would it be, num nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back