• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Facebook Groups

hello, how many of you hav created groups on Facebook? i did one: Google Is My Home Page. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5448838583 i dont know if its possible to insert HTML or BB codes there. but the "Official Firefox" group got iframes code in their description :-o
  2. F

For Hire: PHP/MySQL Developer and Joomla Expert

Hello, I am the owner and coder of MaxCounter.com. I am a php/mysql developer and can deal with Joomla easily. IM me to know more about my previous works if you are interested. :-) MSN: fahad_webmaster@hotmail.com Email: fahad19@gmail.com I accept PayPal. Thank you.
  3. F

How long does it take to Wire Transfer in Paypal

Hello, I am using Paypal for receiving payments online, and by now I have reached a figure that I want to transfer to my bank account. I havent added any credit card to my paypal account, so I have limits on my monthly earnings and spendings. When I go to Withdraw page for withdrawing...
  4. F

fitting to browser window

try width: auto;
  5. F

My Post #

This is my post #200 :-)
  6. F

MaxCounter.com - Now on BlogSpot too!

Hello, From now on, each and every BlogSpot (Blogger.com) user can use MaxCounter.com for tracking their site performance and visitors. A test blog has been set up at blogspot with MaxCounter.com code at http://maxcounter.blogspot.com To insert your MaxCounter.com code in your blog, go...
  7. F

GameSiteScript for free?

you have only 1 post, that y i think i cant PM u..LoL
  8. F

Your web projects?

I am working on a community project ( i know its common ) buts its speciality is that each and every variable will be named as the buyer of the script so that it can be challenged if its stolen by any1 else.
  9. F

DonutHost v3

nice clean design. but u shud introduce some pictures.
  10. F

localhost stuff... :<

how can u say that it sucks...if u want to debug ur scripts only...its really enough. php/mysql with apache server also coming with phpMyAdmin. a perfect combination for your local machine to behave like a server.
  11. F

Known Proxy IPs

come on dude....i am not a bot...LoL
  12. F

Hello Everyone!

welcome Daniel! :-)
  13. F

Waiting for Google!

URL: http://www.maxcounter.com Released on: Dec 3, 2006
  14. F

localhost stuff... :<

Download EasyPHP from easyphp.org. I use it for debugging my programs running both in php and mysql.
  15. F

Known Proxy IPs

hello, after the earthquake i cant access any website hosted at US, Canada and Europe from my country. I am using a proxy to access FWS. :confused4 Can u pls list some of the known proxy? I want to use a proxy that lets u directly add the IP: Port. Thanks. :-)
  16. F

MaxCounter.com

Thanks for the reviews. I am still working on stats for Ad Revenue (Adsense, ypn and chitika is online). They wil be online soon. :-)
  17. F

Waiting for Google!

wel, my site is a free remotely hosted web tracker with most detailed analysis that I can provide. It has got more than 30 different analysis for your site. Yahoo indexed me really quickly. But google is taking time. Google know that my site exists ...
  18. F

Do u watch cartoons?

hello, is it necessary that you have to be a kid(3-10yrs) in order to enjoy cartoon shows? :confused4 I like it! :-) :angel:
  19. F

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! :-)
  20. F

Waiting for Google!

hi, is there anyone who has got a site that has got average traffic and is not indexed by google yet? I published a few more sites after MaxCounter.com and they got indexed within a week. Googlebot visits my site every 2 mins, but they yet didnt index MaxCounter. Do u know wat might be the...
Back