• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by KwiX Dennis

1. K

KwiX Host?

Hello, My name is Dennis and I was one of the "Supervisors" on kwix-host.com On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize to all of our members who may have lost data in the process. At the current time, I can't really confirm that KwiX Host will be down for good but I will get back...
  2. K

Need advice from hosting experts please!

I doubt you would have problem finding someone who would be able to host you as long as you can pay them. However, I don't think you would be able to collect money on the Internet when you are only 14-15 (legally, that is).
  3. K

How much Bandwidth is your free host using ?

Yeah, I think that is possible. It all depends on your hosted accounts' size (Static / Dynamic websites).
  4. K

NWH Networks is BACK!!

Glad we are back up and running ready to give away free stuff!
  5. K

NWH v2.0

Only 55 days, 8 hours, 8 minutes, and 5 seconds left until NWH: Networks [...] ? 55 days? That's a lot of time when you can get a VPS almost instantly. ;)
  6. K

Dont sign up at 5gbfree.com

Did they atleast advised their members before selling their company? I think that would be good practice to tell your members that some changes are to be made soon.
  7. K

Cybertoad down?

http://www.cybertoad.us/ is one of them (just google cybertoad and you should find some of them.
  8. K

Is global warming coming sooner?

5 nose bleeds... That would take me like 10 years to suffer to so many nose bleeds because I rarely have one.
Back