• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lucid

1. L

HostOnce.com

Hmm I've got a site hosted there. It doesn't use that much bandwidth but I need lots of disk space. It is slow, but it's cheap as hell so it's not like it's that big a deal. The unlimited thing....I honestly thought hard before signing up. It says plainly in the details it's not unlimited, if...
  2. L

Hostonce.com

I'm using hostonce with one of my sites, and they seem to be ok, although I've only been with them a couple of months. My site is about 200MB but I have no idea about tranfer...although I know I've been using well over 1 gig and there haven't been any problems. Occasionally I've had trouble...
  3. L

can anyone connect to my site?

actually, ones a pop under so uit's ok, but I just took them down from everywhere but the entrance pages...damn unique hits;)
  4. L

good. then it's working. Thanks :)
  5. L

question about unique hits

Hi. I signed up with popuptraffic. Someone said that they only count unique hits, not page views. So my question: would it be utterly pointless for me to place the popups on every page of my site, when my visitors typically enter via one page? Would it make any difference if I just added the...
  6. L

thanks :) could someone tell me the title? Sometimes mine connects to the old version of the site. The title whould just say www.katie-h.com
  7. L

Hi. Could someone tell me whether they can connect to http://www.katie-h.com cos with one of my isp's I can't connext, and with the other there's no problems :confused2 Any ideas why?
  8. L

help with ssi - include virtual

thanks for the help everyone, I think I've got it sorted out now. :) And yeah, the stylesheet needs changing. I'm just so damn lazy :rolleyes:
  9. L

help with ssi - include virtual

Hi. I'm having trouble with the include virtual with server side includes. my host has ssi enabled, and everything works fine when I use the include file command, but I always get the "an error has occured while processing this directive" message when I use the virtual path. I'm hosted by...
  10. L

hostyard

well, I've been with hostyard for a couple of months now with no complaints. There was a little bit of trouble with one of the servers for a little while there, because dylan was away and couldn't fix it, but as soon as he got back it was fixed. And I've personally had no problems at all. I...
  11. L

capture card help

ok, thanks for the info :D
  12. L

capture card help

Hi. I bought a firewire PCI card today, and the guy told me it was a video capture card, which is fine. When I got home I read the information and all it seems to refer to is how to tranfer video from a DV Camcorder. All I want is to be able to get images from a normal video cassette, and I'm...
  13. L

help

ack a virus? I still don't know how it got there. I haven't been to any weird websites, and I don't share my computer... ::sigh:: it's about time I upgraded, I s'pose. It's about a year and a half out of date :rolleyes:
  14. L

help

One day when I opened my html editor there was suddenly a vbscript embedded at the bottom of every file I opened. I don't even use VBscript, so that was weird enough. I thought maybe my editor had just gone weird, but I opened it up in frontpage, another html editor and then notepad and the...
  15. L

pricing of mydomain.com

I'm looking to get my first domain (yes I'm a self confessed newbie when it comes to this) and I've been over at the http://www.mydomain.com website. It sounds good, but the pricing is kinda vague. The main thing I was wondering is whether the extra services (MyDNS) stayed free or whether it's...
Back