• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by syanet

1. S

Robert from SI.... A question...

Did you bring it up on the SI boards ( http://www.sictalk.com )?
  2. S

Question about IkonBoard...

What do lines 245-247 of admincenter.cgi look like?
  3. S

anyone know how to format a laptop?

98 is a whole lot better than ME.
  4. S

Is it me or is this reality?

Re: You see... GCSNet claimed to have great plans for making money that would enable them to never close down. But they did. Like I said the other day, soon everything free will be dead or turned into a pay service.
  5. S

Internet Explorer 6

This personal bar can kiss my a**. I uninstalled IE6 only to discover Outlook in now corrupted. I had to reinstall it to get access to my e-mails :(. Damn Micro$oft... [Edited by syanet on 04-01-2001 at 06:30 PM]
  6. S

Unregistering a nameserver?

I tried to register the origional 2 IP's under a different name, and it gave me an error saying I need to use unique ones. I assume this is because I already have them registered under a different name.
  7. S

Unregistering a nameserver?

How would this be done. I registered 2 IP's I have as nameservers, but no longer go by that name. I want to use the same two to point somewhere else now. My registars control panel has no where to do this. Is there any other way?
  8. S

gcsnet.net down?

What's in it for the hoster? if there hosting you for free? Absolutey nothing. Despite any "plans" they have, advertisments will not keep a service running. And now that invested capital is running dry most free services on the net will simply just disappear. It's not like I can go to McDonalds...
  9. S

gcsnet.net down?

I think the old saying "You get what you pay for" applies here. Everything on the internet that was free, not just hosting and advertisments, is becoming payed services now. In 2 years from now I doubt you'll find anything for free on the net. There's just no possible way to make money off of...
  10. S

gcsnet.net down?

I knew that wouldn't last long. And why is there page now forwarding to http://www.paradigmec.com ?
  11. S

Hi I need help getting my Forum to work.....

Can't even access it. Getting a CGI wrap error. Is that what you've been getting too?
  12. S

Hi I need help getting my Forum to work.....

What's the URL?
  13. S

CGI and at least 100 meg ???

Cause those things will slow donw the server and cause bandwidth charges to increase effectivly killing the company when they can't pay it.
  14. S

.cc

I agree, I'd much rather have a dot com, however all the good hosting ones are taken. Trust me, I must have spent a total of 10 hours looking just this week. The first .cc I type in is avilable, so it looks like that's where I'm headed.
Back